Took the ISF for a test drive today..

all i can say is OMG...

and i will get 1

the v8 is so sweet.

sweets are buckety too

and man the brakes..

all i can say is wow

the car was bloody awsome

I did as well today. It is a amazing car! Handles brilliantly and sounds superb, especially after 3500rpm. If I had the money I would be ordering one tomorrow.

By the way it was really good service from Melb City Lexus. The dealer was happy to let me give it as much as I wanted without losing my license. The spare parts and accessory guy was also really helpful. Very impressed.

I did as well today. It is a amazing car! Handles brilliantly and sounds superb, especially after 3500rpm. If I had the money I would be ordering one tomorrow.

By the way it was really good service from Melb City Lexus. The dealer was happy to let me give it as much as I wanted without losing my license. The spare parts and accessory guy was also really helpful. Very impressed.

Farout! How do i get a drive????? Im going in on Sunday to hopefully put a deposit on a new 250, so they will know im not in the market for the F haha...maybe wait for 15k service, might get one as a service car :lol:

Took the ISF for a test drive today..

all i can say is OMG...

and i will get 1

the v8 is so sweet.

sweets are buckety too

and man the brakes..

all i can say is wow

the car was bloody awsome

Hey brother!!

So forgetting about the shear obvious differences in performance, handleing, braking, sound........you get the idea.........., did it feel like were still hopping into an IS or a totally different car??? If that makes sense!!!

So when U thinking of making the change??? Any immediate plans?

Im going to try and hop in one soon. Can't wait after listening to all y'all reports!!