What Have You Done With Your Interior?

How cool are these for an oem replacement!!!

What do y'all think? Personally I really don't like the oem one we got at the moment, and I thought these were perfect as they still had the reflective top for the overhead LED!

This is probably my fav. About $157.00 straight from the source and yes, local in Aus!!! Wooo Hooo!!

MGC15511261117.jpg

MGC15511261113.jpg

MGC15511264411.jpg

Quite unique!! This one was on a car that I found in the states. He had the CF overlays and I have to say, looked pretty neat and original!!

Personally, I only like the second one. It's the only that meets the class of the Lexus interior.

I assume this would only work with Automatic Transmission?

I saw these pictures from L-Tuned Parts on F-Sport Accessories.

F-Sport Quick Shifter

Would anyone know if this price listed on the website includes the knob? Or does that ship by default with the quick shifter part (the blue thing)?

Tim

post-2726-1229167766_thumb.jpg

How cool are these for an oem replacement!!!

What do y'all think? Personally I really don't like the oem one we got at the moment, and I thought these were perfect as they still had the reflective top for the overhead LED!

This is probably my fav. About $157.00 straight from the source and yes, local in Aus!!! Wooo Hooo!!

MGC15511261117.jpg

MGC15511261113.jpg

MGC15511264411.jpg

Quite unique!! This one was on a car that I found in the states. He had the CF overlays and I have to say, looked pretty neat and original!!

So who is the contact for these knobs pls? Dealer name/website?

Thanks for the legwork finding these, it's hard to find things that make the cars unique....

The chrome one would look amazing!!! Do you think it would be a straight exchange fit?? without any special mods needed.

How do you swap the gear Lever head?

Thanks for the legwork finding these, it's hard to find things that make the cars unique....

The chrome one would look amazing!!! Do you think it would be a straight exchange fit?? without any special mods needed.

How do you swap the gear Lever head?

Hi Natroth,

I would be pretty sure that it would come with the different sized grommets thus fitment would be straight forward. As you can see with the pic below, this guy has gone with one of the knobs from the range and I assume too easy.

Im hoping to get mine this week. Will let you know if hassles!

standard.jpg

I'm amazed the shift handle in the car by default has no badging on it. Compared to my merc which has an awesome 3 star 3d logo image like a hologram on the top under shiny chome/silver. It looks really good. To bad lexus dont do something similar...having it blank like looks too plain