O kurwa... czesc, jak sie masz! :)

Zajebiscie ale mam juz dosc tego klauna wiec dam sobie spokoj z nim :D

Bartek at the end of the day you still did not answer my question . Why do you not simply post. Sorry I do not service my car and would not have a clue where the oil filter is or for that matter the sump plug [cut].

1) Your question has already been answered so why do I need to waste my time on answering it again.

2) I know where the oil filter is so I would lie if I said I didn't.

I have never in my entire life been on a forum where you get flammed for trying to service your car it is always encouraged...

Maybe it is the wrong place for you? I don't know, you figure it out. NO - I am not saying you should leave us (for the record) - do not take it the wrong way please.

This is all I have to say to you, now stop addressing me and start reading with understanding what people say because I personally have enough of your going off at people here (in this and other threads you started). I have tried to explain to you what we tried to tell you but since nothing gets to you - from now on - whatever you say, whatever you want to do, whatever you think.... I don't care anymore and this is my last post directed at you in this thread as I do not enjoy wasting my time on repeating myself and on people that show no respect to others. I'm sure others will follow me on this :)

Good luck with your car.

Goodbye.

Ok, Its my turn now!

illusivedreams. What the guys don't know, I have already had to ask you to respect others and their opinions whilst on this forum. When I remove posts that I feel would offend, you accuse me of over moderating. I have explained to you that the AUS LOC is a quiet forum compared to say the Ford forums. I do have connections with a couple of these and I would hate to see "ours" resemble them!

I thought this time that I would see how things pan out if I let this post run,...................... and what happens, all the basic / common rules seen at any forum go out the window.

Fellas, I know that I don't have to ask you all to please remember common courtesy when on this forum. Everyone here is entitled to their opinions and views.

I do not expect to see this type of posting again.

I will remove offensive posts and increase warning levels so please remember common sense when posting.

PM me if you have any questions or issues.

AGAIN, I WILL NOT TOLERATE PERSONAL ATTACKS HERE!

I would anticipate that this topic is now closed!

Thanks.

Ok boys and Girls.

I have done the service. Good bad I guess no longer matters. My thoughts after the service. The oil colour was dark although that has no bearing on oil properties it had a thicker consistancy than I would like and im happy i have done it.

Now a bit of feedback.

1st the filter is located directly in the center of the carjust behing the bumper bar. 2nd There is a plastic plate that has to be removed underneath 3 bolts 10mm once that has been removed you will see a silver canister. Now unscrew it ( You will need SST ((Special Service tool as Toyota calls it)) or as I used a 3 jaw filter removal tool with a cloth as not to scratch the lid. It unscrews anticlockwise exposing the paper filter. Please note you will get a replacement canister seal for the lid as well as a washer for the sump plug bolt. Replace both to avoid leaks again they come free with the genuine filters.

All in all about 1 hour as I was being carefull and I cleaned the carister lid and had blow out and dry which is not necessary.

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

KMS *8250*