hey

just wondering, wat Speed and wat RPM do u guys have ur orange and red lights on at??

when i had the IS250 from Chatswood for 2 days, i set it to 60km/h as orange (lots of areas are a 60 zone) and red at 80km/h (on L's, not meant to go faster, ahahaha, but i "accidently" went 140 on the M2, DW!! no cars, it was like 5 in the morning, picking up my cousin from the airport)

and i cant rember if the RPM guages had a red light

but i had the orange light at 4000RPM

hey

just wondering, wat Speed and wat RPM do u guys have ur orange and red lights on at??

when i had the IS250 from Chatswood for 2 days, i set it to 60km/h as orange (lots of areas are a 60 zone) and red at 80km/h (on L's, not meant to go faster, ahahaha, but i "accidently" went 140 on the M2, DW!! no cars, it was like 5 in the morning, picking up my cousin from the airport)

mines set at orange for 5500rpm and red for 6000rpm. speed wise its 90kms orange and 110 red!

hey

mines set at orange for 5500rpm and red for 6000rpm. speed wise its 90kms orange and 110 red!

Hold on a minute!!! im missing out here. how do you adjust the red??? ive had the car a few months and havent found, been shown, or even knew about adjusting red!!!!

please explain!

i pressed some buttons on the side

waitttt

i cant rember correctly but i thibk i did it by press the needle things that stick out the guages, the black stick thingys

and changed some settings on it

1. You can only adjust the orange.

2. You can't adjust the red.

3. Red on rpm is higher than 6000rpm

4. There is no red on speed

Its a good feature in IMO but I find it strange thats its only on the IS250 but not on the IS-F.

1. You can only adjust the orange.

2. You can't adjust the red.

3. Red on rpm is higher than 6000rpm

4. There is no red on speed

Its a good feature in IMO but I find it strange thats its only on the IS250 but not on the IS-F.

if u can afford a ISF u can afford a fine :D LOL

i SWEAR u can change the red on the speed

maybe i was seeing things...

wait. i got a vid of my dad doign like 190~200km/h in korea, XD

yeppp

i watched it

on his it goes orange at 110km/h and red at 200

i SWEAR u can change the red on the speed

maybe i was seeing things...

wait. i got a vid of my dad doign like 190~200km/h in korea, XD

yeppp

i watched it

on his it goes orange at 110km/h and red at 200

haha yeah mate thats the dangerous zone.. Cevu did you say you changed yours

Spot on guys....'orange' is preset by the user, 'red' cannot be preset and is factory set at 200km/h and 6000 RPM.

A real pity that you cant set the red yourself, because I would love the red to kick in and say 110 km/h or something.

Cevu will have to let us all know how you get preset the red. I've asked my dealer twice, and they've said it can't be done.

Spot on guys....'orange' is preset by the user, 'red' cannot be preset and is factory set at 200km/h and 6000 RPM.

A real pity that you cant set the red yourself, because I would love the red to kick in and say 110 km/h or something.

Cevu will have to let us all know how you get preset the red. I've asked my dealer twice, and they've said it can't be done.

pretty sure i have mine st, i'll have to wait til the mrs comes home and have another look.

it's one of those things u set and forget so maybe i thought i did it lol.... :-)

i'll fill u guys in as soon as ive checked!

I set my Tacho to come on orange ~3500rpm as that's where most of the torque is.

Speedo set at 110km - After that going over the max speed limit.

Yeah it's one of those things you set when you first get the car and don't usually touch it again.

Yep, the red ring on the speedo comes on at 200km+, and you cannot change it.

Here's mine, pic taken from my daily commute to work:

21lj1jr.jpg

Sorry about crappy photo, bit hard holding the camera steady at this speed while changing lanes in slow traffic lol!

Yep, the red ring on the speedo comes on at 200km+, and you cannot change it.

Here's mine, pic taken from my daily commute to work:

21lj1jr.jpg

Sorry about crappy photo, bit hard holding the camera steady at this speed while changing lanes in slow traffic lol!

LOOL i forgive you for the crappy photo lol. There is the proof boys. haha. bet you wont be doing that too often. great photo to show off though. I have taken my car to 195km/h pulling away from a BMW 325. if i knew about the red then a woulda tested it too lol.

Nah, I don't do it all too often. I find lollypop ladies near the school tend to get very mad when I do that. laugh.gif

j/k The above photo was taken while practicing on a private road. Ahem.

ahem ahem lol