Formula 1 Season 2010

ProjectIS

I did laugh at Alonso having a hissy fit over the radio.

Also laughed at Lewis and his girlie voice over the radio at the start of the race "Vettel hit me, Vettel hit me"

Like a little girl complaining to her mum that her brother had hit her.

These guys need to toughen up.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif Mate, thankyou!!! I just had a good ol' belly laugh!!! Hats off for the rebuttal!!! I guess we gonna beg to differ for the rest of the season........... Bring it on!!!

Yeah, I do agree...............Its a battle of words @ the moment and Alonso did himself no favours by having a go at the FIA!!!

Oh well, Silverstone next race...................can't wait. I hope (and I guess you don't) that Mclarens blown diffuser actually works unlike the all mighty Ferrari attempt!!! Ha!!

• 2 weeks later...

Practice 1 and it Vettel & Hamilton....I think the whole weekend could be these two.

Come on Jenson

Who's your pick for this weekend???

Well, unfortunately my picks have changed since P2 and P3 and especially now after Qualy!!! Not happy................At least LH made p4 on the grid!!

Webber has the dirty side but lets see if Alonso and he get tangled up!!! I expect a tustle between LH and FA at the start!!!

Prediction, LH will take both Alonso and Webber at the start, Vettel will push too hard and take himself out!! Hopefullly Lewis keeps it clean and no incidents! Jenson, hmmm, you can never count him out because he always seems to make the right decision.!!! So LH 1st, 2nd, hopefully Webber! Alonso will be a force to be reckoned with though!!!

Oh yeah, count on Jenses dad to wear the pink.......what can I say, its just his thing!!!! If my son was world champ and made 43million pounds a year..............I would wear pink too!!

I was wondering when you were going to give us your view on this weekend.

Prediction, LH will take OUT both Alonso and Webber at the start, Vettel will push too hard and take himself out!!

Fixed the missing word

Oh yeah, count on Jenses dad to wear the pink.......what can I say, its just his thing!!!! If my son was world champ and made 43million pounds a year..............I would wear pink too!!

So true. He seems like a good ordinary type of guy.

Very high chance of action at the start with Seb, Web, Ham & Fernando all very determined for a result.

I hope Jenson has a good showing at home.

I was wondering when you were going to give us your view on this weekend.

Prediction, LH will take OUT both Alonso and Webber at the start, Vettel will push too hard and take himself out!!

Fixed the missing word

Ha!! I hope you not right................but I must admit secretly I am a bit concerned!!!

Well I was wrong...it was not Alonso or Webber, Lewis took out Vettel instead with an end plate to the rear wheel.

Great drive Wbber & Hamilton...both fault free....but Button with 14th to 4th was drive of the day for me.

Great race. Lots happening.

Yeah, was a great race..................I was so glad that RBR's number 2 driver stuck it to both Vettel and Horner!!! Man he pulled some quick laps and consistantly as well!As you said, bot Lewis and he drove well the entire race!!! As for Lewis taking out Vettel................Please..............Vettel himself said that he felt nothing and he didn't think that Lewis made contact. Where do you get your info from man??!!

As for Alonso, well he too showed that he can drive consistantly..............consistantly with errors that is! First he bogs down at the start, and then with poetic justice receives a drive through penalty..........love it!

And last but not least, my favourite arrogant driver, Vettel. Well you need to learn some race craft grass hopper!! Yes you have a bloody quick car that enabled you to take some of the back markers, but Sutil........what happened there?? You got a long way to go.........

There's my spin, bring on the next round!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well......................they did............................but team orders are just not bloody on!!!!!! The stewards better do something or I will not be happy............... Massa handled the press conference well considering! And shows Fernandos arrogance when he can just pretend that he deserved the win............total BS!!! I love how the word "magnanimous" was given to Massa. Google it if you don't know what it means.......bloody fitting I tell ya!

Well thats one thing Mclaren do much better than Ferrari, team orders. Ferrari were so obvious and hardly tried to disguise it.

All teams will engage team orders to stop drivers taking each other out...except maybe Redbull.

After Vettel crashed into Webber, that same race, Button & Hamilton had a short battle before the teams radio call regarding fuel put a stop to it.

Well done Webber...................even though it looked like he was done for after not taking the pit advantage during the pace car..........! How quick are the RB6's......Seriously. Pole position last year was a 1:21.500 by Alonso, What did Vettel pull??1:18.733!!! Wow! And Mark...............to build 2 lots of 20second buffers on second...............impressive.! Vettel falling asleep behind the pace car, says alot about the guy. LOSER!!!

Poor showing from Mclaren. Damn shame about the LH's gearbox as he was there for a podium. Now people always critise Lewis and say Button is so much quicker............look at what Lewis can do with a car that is clearly not even close to the RB6's or even the Ferrari's at the moment......... !

The front wings are crazy though......look at the flex.....Crazy~!

And lastly, Schumie...........I don't need to say anything...............He definately ain't making any friends this season. (But he did leave an inch from the concrete wall for Rubens.......!!!) He was slightly considerate!!! HA!

• 4 weeks later...

Bout bloody time you weigh in!!!

Mate, I can't wait. I've got the projector, beer fridge etc set up outside for the occasion!! Got friends from all factions representing...........and what a track to start proceedings for the final few races of the season!!!

Alonso looked strong in P1 and P2.........but with the weather at play.......who knows! Yeah, high speed circuit, low down force, will be interesting. LH to take the win in the wet or dry!!!! Interested to see how the front wings go with the heavier testing!!!

Vettel thought he was in a dodgem car, not an F1 car!!!! Damn he lacks race craft.......!!!!

Brilliant race though.............I got no nails left after the rain periods and LH's greeting with the wall!!!!

What a great season......Christian Horner better realise that Webber is number 1 in his team...............and Ferrari need to realise that they shouldn't put all their eggs in the one basket!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ferrari are just too powerful and as a result have way too much pull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in my opinion)!! History dictates this!

Crazy decision!!!! Its taking the sport away from the fans if they decide to bring team orders back in...................and I don't care how they govern its implementation.

You couldn't bet on a driver anymore!!!! Oh well, the show must go on!! (and what an awesome show it has been)!!!

Monza??? Thoughts??

U reckon the "crash kid" will put a show on??

Only 5 more races... Not happy!!

Well you weren't far off, hey!!! Hope u put some money on!!

I won't comment too much on the race.........actually I won't say anything.......hows that for a change..!

As for Flavio Briatore, isn't he Webbers Manager!!!!! Thats why he is hanging around!! He's the one pushing the number 1 status for Webber!!!

Anyway, I look forward to Singapore!!!

I won't comment too much on the race.........actually I won't say anything.......hows that for a change..!

Why not? Come on comment...thats what this thread is for. I like reading your opinion.

You must have been happy with Button & maybe frustrated/disappointed with Lewis.

What about Hulkenburg? Was he looking for drive thry Macca's everytime he went off track?

Yes Singapore should be great....wish I was going.