Formula 1 Season 2010

ProjectIS

Yeah...hmmm.....pretty dissapointed with Lewis. U know Im a massive LH fan and I reckon he has matured soooooo much this year as a driver. He is making calculated risks, and displaying his awesome skill as a driver. With all that being said, why did he have the brain slip and push in a two car corner with 3 already there??? Look, he has admitted fault and I still reckon that Mclaren will have a good down force package for the remaining races, and Lewis will get some winning consistency to help secure the constructors from Redbull! Ferrari have definately stepped it up a notch I must say.....I have to apologise for the lack of "body" in this review, ie..pretty standard so to speak....but I am preparing all my word smithing and opinions for Singapore....................which I was meant to go but unfortunately had to bail from due to certain circumstances............Can't wait...always enjoy Singapore.!!

On another note, not sure if you watched the doco on Foxtel the other night, but it was on the secrets behind F1.

Here is a link if you want to stream it. Awesome doco and its makes you realise why there is so much money in F1......and in Bernies pocket!!!!

http://www.streetfire.net/video/discovery-turbo-secret-life-of-formula-one_200414.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic