Hello guys, i'm new here. I wanted to get a set of 18'' work emotion xd9 wheel, i will stay with my standard suspension, and want the front and rear wheel stay inside the guard. What is the right width and offset should I go with??

I'm thinking of 225/40/18 in the front and 245/40/18 in the rear. Thanks

im no expert on wheel, but if ur going 18's and want the OEM look just get the same as the OEM 18's

i think (not 100% sure)

but the OEM 18's are:

18x8 front +45 offset

18x8.5 rear +50 offset

225/40 tyres front

255/40 tyres rear

but i should go lower offset on the rears cuz my OEM 18's are tucked in too much

thinking of getting 15 or 20mm spacers, but then thats illegal! :S

im no expert on wheel, but if ur going 18's and want the OEM look just get the same as the OEM 18's

i think (not 100% sure)

but the OEM 18's are:

18x8 front +45 offset

18x8.5 rear +50 offset

225/40 tyres front

255/40 tyres rear

but i should go lower offset on the rears cuz my OEM 18's are tucked in too much

thinking of getting 15 or 20mm spacers, but then thats illegal! :S

i've been running 15mm spacers front and rear for 3 years without a problem from the cops!

Hello guys, i'm new here. I wanted to get a set of 18'' work emotion xd9 wheel, i will stay with my standard suspension, and want the front and rear wheel stay inside the guard. What is the right width and offset should I go with??

Works wheels are expensive so i'd decide abit more on 18s or 19s. You don't want to get 18s and find out it's not the right look.

Are spacers expensive. (the good ones)

http://justjap.com/s...e=search&page=1

problem is i dont know if i should and dont know how big a spacer

try b4 you buy???

ive read up on spacers on CL and lots of people are saying that 15mm front, 15-20mm rear are the flush but still wont rub

but then again, thats for the OEM rims

Works wheels are expensive so i'd decide abit more on 18s or 19s. You don't want to get 18s and find out it's not the right look.

pretty sure xd9 max size is 18"

i've been running 15mm spacers front and rear for 3 years without a problem from the cops!

Police won't usually be the issue... insurance companies will if you have an accident however.

question is

what kinda looks do u want

do u want flush look

or do u want sumthing thats just fills the giards but not over the top

Ya, i want something fill the guards and not over filled. I have noticed that 50mm offset is hard to find, they have 43mm on 18X9 and with the front there is 18X8 45mm offset. will this just fit or should I go 38mm offset in the rear??

Thanks

I'm after 18'', just worry about 10inche with be a bit wide for the rear. man, hard to decide...anyone got 18''*8 with offset 45mm in the front and 18''*9 with 38mm in the rear?? Will this setup be too tucked in?? or just close to the guard??

thanks

I'm after 18'', just worry about 10inche with be a bit wide for the rear. man, hard to decide...anyone got 18''*8 with offset 45mm in the front and 18''*9 with 38mm in the rear?? Will this setup be too tucked in?? or just close to the guard??

thanks

everyones perception of "tucked" and "flush" is different. I have 18x8 45mm all round.

It would border line the "flush" to "to much tucked" stereotype.

I like it tho. It could do with 10 to maybe 15 mm spacer on back or a different off set if i knew more when ordering.

But IMO i like it.

thanks

I'm running 18x9 +36 in the front and 18x10 +36 in the rear. No rubbing whatsoever (slight stretch) with the sports suspension and is pretty much flush with the fender (probably need a 5mm spacer to make it perfect). You can definitely go more aggressive.

Thanks guys for all your help, I guess 18''X8 with 35mm offset in the front and 18''X9 with 38mm offset would be the better choice to go. I'm planning to run 225/40/18 front and 245/40/18 rear for the tyres. Do you guys got the pics for those different offset and width wheel?? Thanks