Great idea Niick...... You right though , I did initially create the other topic so that we could constantly add to it with fresh ideas!! Which credit to all Y'all, that has been done and then some!!! ;) Lets keep this thing goin on!!!

So far, the ideas are looking cool. Can I suggest that we try to focus on a design that can be laser / die cut. Ie. We don't really want a white rectangular background do we??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for making the new topic :) I can make a transparent background on both these stickers so that only the text and logo print and no white background.

We need more ideas though! Ill stuff around with designs on photoshop until then.

locrz3.th.jpgthpix.gif

28121369wp2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Thanks for making the new topic :) I can make a transparent background on both these stickers so that only the text and logo print and no white background.

We need more ideas though! Ill stuff around with designs on photoshop until then.

locrz3.th.jpgthpix.gif

28121369wp2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I like the silhouette. could it be moved to fit over "lexusownersclub" leaving au. and .com at either end?

Any chance of breaking up the "LEXUSOWNERSCLUB" portion with some colour? Might make it less confusing to the eye. Also, I'm not sure about the outline of the IS silhouette - I was of just the gradient fill, like this:

post-2651-1222578355_thumb.jpg

This might look good on a printed decal, with a transparent background. Try to imagine it without the white background...

I like the silhouette without an outline and the "LEXUSOWNERSCLUB" portion broken into easy-to-read colours for each word. Not sure I like red though. I think ProjectIS' original comments in the other thread about nice muted shades/colours is the way to go, such as blacks, greys and possibly gold-ish...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Niick,

I think that we all can say that you are now the forums official Photoshop "GURU"!!!

I like what ilv suggested with incorporating an outline instead of having it filled with a background. Something along the lines of the logo I PM'd ya a while ago.

Don't know how hard it would be to do, but if the line thickness could thin out towards the ends. You know, try to give it a sleek look!!

Thanks for the effort mate!!

hahah thanks!! ive been a bit busy lately, but towards the end of this week i should have a few other designs to consider!

Hey mate,

Have you got the lexus logo on its own?? Can I grab it??

I just want to toy around with an idea of got!! ;)

Ive been so so busy! and i went over my 35gb d/l limit and i was stuck on 56k so the forum wudnt load up!

ill make an update soon.

ive run out of ideas though. everything ive tried looks crap

Yeah, same here!! I will keep trying but im thinking now more along the lines of the Lexus logo. I've tried different ways of utilising the outline of the IS, (angles, extra outline like the rear tail light and window outline), just can't get it looking right. Im thinking that the Lexus logo looks smart and is the safe bet! I will keep playng around with it though!

• 3 weeks later...
[so where do I get one??

We gotta design one first brother!! Our graphic designer / photoshop guru has gone on holidays I think!!!

YO Niick! "Ya back from the islands yet brother???" B)

Actually Perks, after seeing ya Photochop, are you volunteering ya services aswell???

Hey guys,

I know that we have all kinda put our 5cents in when it came to what style logo we wanted, but can we voice it again as far as if we want the "car outline" or the "Lexus logo" with the web address....or something else all together!!

I assume most of us are still keen to show that we are apart of the same Lexus car club!!

Should we setup a vote?? or just add replies?!?!