Sydney New Member...

defnk

Does it count if my car is second hand :-)??

BTW i cant get the mirrors to fold up :-/

sure does count. welcome.

what do you mean dont fold? when button pressed?

I see you have a Sports Luxury grade model.

If the mirrors don't seem to fold up at all:

- As LEX51S said - have you tried pressing the button next to the L/R rocker switch while the ENGINE START STOP switch is in ACCESSORY or IGNITION ON mode?

If the mirrors can fold manually, but don't seem to fold automatically like you believed they could:

- If you have the older model prior to the MY09 update (i.e. your indicators are on your car body, not the wing mirrors), then you believed wrong - the feature isn't available. Otherwise, if you have the later model:

- Turn the ignition on and leave the car parked.

- Press the ON/OFF button beneath the instrument dimmer dial.

- Press ">" until, on the multi-information display between the speedo and tacho, you see "AUTO" followed by a couple of symbols that look like mirrors.

- Press the ON/OFF button so that ON is highlighted.

Edited by Lexus Nerd

I see you have a Sports Luxury grade model.

>YEP

If the mirrors can fold manually, but don't seem to fold automatically like you believed they could:

- If you have the older model prior to the MY09 update (i.e. your indicators are on your car body, not the wing mirrors), then you believed wrong - the feature isn't available. Otherwise, if you have the later model:

>YEP dammit.

Thanks guys. Yep i managed to get them to do it by pressing the button near the controls, but cant them to do it automatically when i park... Guess its not a feature.

Cheers.

Pretty sure it is a feature.(on sports luxury) It may be switched off in the software. Next time your at lexus ask them to activate it.

Hmm ok will do LEX51S - it is 2007 model....