Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question (sorry, but I haven't look at the manual) in regards to the car battery.

If I disconnect the car battery, I am aware that the power windows will need to be reset, but will it wipe out previous address data inputs from the GPS NAV unit as well as the memory seat settings?

... the nav setting dont get reset

The Address Book isn't reset, but the list of Previous Destinations will be cleared ... so, if you find you're re-visiting one or more Previous Destinations fairly often, make sure you add them to your Address Book first.

Hmm ... Perhaps my Previous Destinations got wiped by the dealer on my 15K service, at the same time they might have programmed the 30K service reminder. Weird.

• 1 year later...

Haha yeah I thought that was a little weird... I got it off the Exige battery finder website. Typed in the name of the car model and it says "2 batteries required"

Newbie here - had my battery replaced by Lexus for $180. I know I could of have paid a lot less but didnt have the time to find the right one, install it, dispose of the old one, reprogram the car etc

Not off the top of my head but probably be Panasonic or something like that. Ill have a look when I get home tonite and let you know. The dealer said its a Lexus approved "blah blah blah" Toyota battery....

Yup the OEM battery is a Panasonic. I might go with Century. I've read polarising reviews on Optima Red Tops for use in a daily driver. They look nice though - kinda like a large Lego brick.

180 is a good price

after market units are 140-150

ill rather pay the extra and get a oem unit

OEM unit is far better than your average battery in the similar range