Hey Guys,

Getting married on the 22nd Oct which is this saturday. Anyone interested in helping out with joining on the day to provide bridal party rides to Hickson Reserve at around 12ish. Need to be there by 1ish.

For those who can i'd love to have a convoy of 250's in the fotos as well. All are welcome to join for dinner reception at Fishermans Wharf Seafood Restaurant which is located in the fishmarkets at pyrmont. Starts at 6PM. Free meal lol.... Although

if you're not a seafood lover you won't be happy as the whole menu will be seafood.

I know its a little late notice but i've been drowning in wedding stuff lol. Let me know if anyones interested.

I'm in too.

What Platinum_Jay said ... Are we meeting someplace (your place?) at 12ish, and then departing from there to get to Hickson Rd Reserve (near the south pylon of the Harbour Bridge) by 1ish?

Hey Guys,

Thanks for helping out. I'll be coordinating with ilvs1004s and get ilvs1004s to relay all the info so it comes from source so theres no confusion. Basic rundown is a 3 cars at lidcombe and 3 at city with all meeting up at Hickson Reserve @ 1PM. Dinner reception @ 6PM at Fishermans Wharf Restaurant. Please let me know asap if you can make dinner as well so i can ensure your name gets added to the guest list.

Cheers,

I don't think I'll make it for the dinner but thanks for the invite nonetheless cevu. Getting the car washed now for tomorrow.

ilvs1004s, if it fits the plan, I'd prefer to be in the lidcombe group cos I'll be around that area tomorrow morning.

See you guys tomorrow

Hey Guys,

Thanks for helping out. I'll be coordinating with ilvs1004s and get ilvs1004s to relay all the info so it comes from source so theres no confusion. Basic rundown is a 3 cars at lidcombe and 3 at city with all meeting up at Hickson Reserve @ 1PM. Dinner reception @ 6PM at Fishermans Wharf Restaurant. Please let me know asap if you can make dinner as well so i can ensure your name gets added to the guest list.

Cheers,

Hey Justin, I know I can't make it due to prior commitments, but I just want to say congratulations on your big day :)

- Jom

Hey there cevu

I thought this was tomorrow (Sunday) not today, glad to see you've got nice weather....anyway cevu I have a suprise for you which I have just called LEX51S and offered.

A Pearl White IS250C for you to use in your wedding photos. Thought your bride might like the white convertible. A friend used a white convertible Lexus in their wedding photos and the black & white shots looked awesome.

I hope you & your bride have the best day of your life.

Regards

dis-lex-sic

Congratulations to Justin and Jennifer and thanks to those guys who came along to help their day awesome!

DSC_06882.jpg

DSC_0601.jpg

DSC_0594.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

The rest can be seen here:

http://www.facebook....=1&l=a6d6cb7517

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE ASSISTANCE IN A WEDDING OR FORMAL CAR CONVOY CONTACT ME FOR PRICING AT CHRIS@AU.LEXUSOWNERSCLUB.COM

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who joined the convoy and made it a very special day.

Hope you guys enjoyed dinner! :-)

Also a special thanks to danny for organizing it all!!!!!