Hi guys,

I haven't been on here in a few weeks as LEX51S pointed out in an email but I'm back at work from holidays & many days at the track on my bike.

Doesn't look like I have missed too much here. Any news???? Cruises? Anyone got a new car? Who's done what mods?

Whats new from me:

I had a look at the new RX on Monday night, looks really good & a definite improvement.

New GS pricing will impress when released soon. GS hits the showroom in a few weeks so I'll bring one to the next meet.

Probably of most interest to those here, new IS maybe a bit closer than we thought. I haven't seen it but have spoken to some that have. I'm getting excited about it. I think we may start seeing some images soon.

Lastly for those on Facebook......please "like" the following link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-City-Lexus-Rushcutters-Bay/234082126640331

Welcome back, dis-lex-sic. Some interesting news there. Was I right to say that there *is* an IS estate car planned?

I recall we were awaiting a GS/5 series/E class comparo from you, with bated breath ... ;)

Hi guys,

I haven't been on here in a few weeks as LEX51S pointed out in an email but I'm back at work from holidays & many days at the track on my bike.

Doesn't look like I have missed too much here. Any news???? Cruises? Anyone got a new car? Who's done what mods?

Whats new from me:

I had a look at the new RX on Monday night, looks really good & a definite improvement.

New GS pricing will impress when released soon. GS hits the showroom in a few weeks so I'll bring one to the next meet.

Probably of most interest to those here, new IS maybe a bit closer than we thought. I haven't seen it but have spoken to some that have. I'm getting excited about it. I think we may start seeing some images soon.

Lastly for those on Facebook......please "like" the following link

GS pricing will impress?? I see!!

And IS- do you know if it will be of the same build style or will it be a bit bigger.

New RX already or a facelift model?

New IS for August 2012 or 2013?

RX is facelift but also a realignment of models.

Prestige/Sport/Sports Luxury is gone. It will be Luxury/F-Sport/Sports Luxury. It was the RX F-Sport that I was shown on Monday night & it looked great.

Neither is the answer to your IS question. I'll PM you.

Welcome back, dis-lex-sic. Some interesting news there. Was I right to say that there *is* an IS estate car planned?

Thanks LN for the welcome back. Yes you were right about the Estate. But do you remeber my post below from Nov 2011 in the Rumour Mill thread

Wa Wa Wagon!

GS pricing will impress?? I see!!

And IS- do you know if it will be of the same build style or will it be a bit bigger.

GS pricing is .....well you'll get more car for LESS money

IS size hasn't been discussed but I'll ask guys from Lexus Japan next week when I get to drive the new GS again (I believe) on an airport runway

Gee I thought I may have got a few more "likes" on the Face book link. Nobody loves me!

I'd certainly consider a 350 wagon... but if Lexus do their usual silly "lets introduce the good motor after 5 years" stunt again, I will look elsewhere.