Not sure what the heck it could be hoping to get an answer here. My wipers are so loud that i am getting a headach when driving in the rain. I have changed the rubber, but it's still loud. The more water on the screen the louder it is. Without water (i.e dry) the sound is ok but stil not silent.

I'm thinking of getting a new set of wipers, should i get the Bosch (which one) or maybe just get oem refills from the dealers?

I've have the Aerotwin's on my Accord Euro. They wipe very nicely and there's no noise at all - I'd say that they wipe better than the ones on my IS250 although it might just be due to them being older...although the service receipt said that the rubber was changed when I got it serviced last :wacko:

The Aerotwin has a rubber construction vs the metal ones of the OEM makes but I find that they're still very nice and wouldn't hesitate to order another set and replace my IS250 wipers when the time comes.

You mean refill rubber? Is it silent?

Mine were silent before and silent after, they just weren't wiping very well before. I haven't actually checked to see if they replaced the whole thing or just the rubbers.

Got it installed and it pretty smooth and quiet in between wipes. As it start from bottom and end at the top this is when you can hear the 'thud'. I know this is unavoidable but yeh anyone wipers fully silent?

Just get the Aerotwins if you have the cash. You won't regret it.

Mine are getting a bit noisy now only cus they're now 1.5 years old, but that's kind of expected.

Totally silent on my car - until this thread, thought that was normal !!!

And refills cost $44 all up last time (after about 60,000 kms) - done by the dealer.

Subby

Ill tell you a secret but dont tell any one.......

You know the polish you use to polish your car. or even post wash quick polish spray.

DO YOUR WINDSCREEN. you will be amazed!!

Ill tell you a secret but dont tell any one.......

You know the polish you use to polish your car. or even post wash quick polish spray.

DO YOUR WINDSCREEN. you will be amazed!!

I'll have to try it. Been wanting to get a screen cleaner that gets the finish of the glass to that of a new car that beads water effortlessly

Have not try the polish as i don't have any. As for the Bosch aerotwins. fitment-wise no good as the tip does not meet the glass well (glass is too curvy for it).