New spark plugs

2bling

Ah so ISF does use the same ones. In that case if you're in Sydney. Mekong Auto Spares in Canley Vale sell genuine denso spark plugs which I purchased from there and installed myself. I can't recall the price, but they definitely have.

12 hours ago, Peterkay said:

I cant remember the link/seller as i got mine a while ago but i paid $140 total incl postage from a seller sth west syd.  Arrived within days and cheaper than the states.  Theres definitely local sellers offering good deals.  

1 hour ago, BLK ISF said:

1 hour ago, BLK ISF said:

I cant remember the link/seller as i got mine a while ago but i paid $140 total incl postage from a seller sth west syd.  Arrived within days and cheaper than the states.  Theres definitely local sellers offering good deals.  

Just check the part numbers. Denso list 2 iridium spark plugs for our cars with one being half the price. Part # IKBH20TT is the cheaper plug. The other is the FK20HBR11 which from the dealer will cost ME $28.00 each. Their retail is $38.00 each.

2 minutes ago, Peterkay said:

Yep those are the ones i got are FK20HBR11 .  Dealer quoted me approx $40 each but got 8 of them for $140.  $17.50 each i thought was a bargain in comparison to the dealer :-)

5 minutes ago, BLK ISF said:

Yep those are the ones i got are FK20HBR11 .  Dealer quoted me approx $40 each but got 8 of them for $140.  $17.50 each i thought was a bargain in comparison to the dealer :-)

So were did you get them cheers.

5 minutes ago, 2bling said:

So were did you get them cheers.

As said, Ebay.  Got them over a year ago so dont have the link but from memory it was very easy to find.  I think it was the first or second link that popped up (Oz seller not international listings).  Just search for FK20HBR11.  They had an offer for 4 or 6 (something like that) but i emailed the seller, said i want a deal for 8 and he gave me the price of $140.  Bankstown or somewhere Sth west so they came very quick within the week.

Ps Hope prices havent increased over the year but i doubt it lol

4 minutes ago, Peterkay said:

Yep they have to be the one, rings a bell but cant even find the history in my purchases as its too long ago.  As mentioned, they posted very quick, he did the deal for 8 quick and theyve been in my car for over a year now no problem.    I even called local shops like someone else suggested in Canley Vale, Autobarn, Supercheap etc but no one was close to $17.50 each.

They look fake have a look at Denso printing on the plug it is dull and why don't they show the tips in detail, no thanks.

Haha, at that price you are probably right.The add below them for $285.00 is from a sydney dealer. Being myself i would just fit NGK, can`t go wrong there. You`re in the trade just go to Repco and get them. Here $26.40 each.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, 2bling said:

They look fake have a look at Denso printing on the plug it is dull and why don't they show the tips in detail, no thanks.

Maybe, anything possible these days.  They got 100% rep so just ask the dude.  Ask for a clear pic of the tips etc.  If legit they wont have an issue showing pics, meeting your demands etc but if they ignore you, guess so.  

They're in Bankstown, ask if they have a store to see in person etc.

16 hours ago, 18ADF said:

I sussed out my local suppliers here & they would sell me the NGK set for $160.00 which i thought was pretty good. Once i told them about ebay & rr racing they obliged.

7 hours ago, Peterkay said:

I sussed out my local suppliers here & they would sell me the NGK set for $160.00 which i thought was pretty good. Once i told them about ebay & rr racing they obliged.

The ones from RR are IX iridium change every 60000kms not the Double fine electrode 100000kms type, I emailed them and I don't know why they don't sell the DFE cheers.

58 minutes ago, 2bling said:

The ones from RR are IX iridium change every 60000kms not the Double fine electrode 100000kms type, I emailed them and I don't know why they don't sell the DFE cheers.

These are the ones i can get. I just put the hard word on my suppliers and they agreed only if to be purchased in a set of 8. I was just testing the waters out of curiosity after reading your 1st post. As i said though, the price for the Denso ones you are looking at is very good. 

NGK DFH6B-11A

• 2 months later...
On 02/10/2017 at 3:14 PM, 2bling said:

Because you cant get the DFE type in the cooler heat range