PT577-5302B - Black Pearl Emblem Kit

53100-53030B - Black Pearl Grille

75441-30380 - Chrome Emblem Rear LEXUS

75431-53020 - Chrome Emblem Rear Logo

75443-53020 - Chrome Emblem Rear Signature IS300

PT577-53010 - Gold Emblem Kit

PT577-53030 - Grille Kit Front

:)

Dude, the one you showed it's the same emblem but not black pearl, where you get all those part number from anyways???

Matt :)

What about this emblem? Look very nice on a white or silver Lex,

lexus%20emblem%20blue-1.jpg

I've seen red ones which look better (IMO) than the blue, kinda like the Honda V-Type badges... :D

Thats the Ebay Lexus bade...those quality is really bad man!!!

What about this emblem?  Look very nice on a white or silver Lex,

lexus%20emblem%20blue-1.jpg

I've seen red ones which look better (IMO) than the blue, kinda like the Honda V-Type badges...  :D

Seen them in stores in HK. In my opinion, it doesn't do the Lexus justice ;)

black pearl emblems on silver cars looks superb - one of the UK guys has it on his 'tezza - really smart

I agree with blk on silver; going gold would be too p1mp, Goldmember stylez... LOL!

Gold on white or black, I reckon would look cool. B)

It probably wouldn't work for silver, and definetely wouldn't work for yellow

For light coloured cars dark emblem will stand out, with dark colour cars light chrome emblem it will work...well it depends some likes chrome look some like carbon fibre look....

Do not forgot those that like no emblems :D for that smooth look B)

Whats wrong with you guys ??? MAN IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT ??? EMBLEMS ARE UGLY AS HELL MAN.

i hate emblems, i took all of them off my tezza (even the front badge), man. i dont need to brag to nobody that i got a tezza, let them wonder what i have is how i see it. the car look so beautiful when it is clean, all emblemless. right now the only way u gonna know what i riding is if u go inside and see my tezza logo or pop my bonnet and see my SXE

emblems are a thing of the past guys, come on guys get with it !!! emblems on tezza are just lame

Whats wrong with you guys ??? MAN IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT ??? EMBLEMS ARE UGLY AS HELL MAN.

i hate emblems, i took all of them off my tezza (even the front badge), man. i dont need to brag to nobody that i got a tezza, let them wonder what i have is how i see it. the car look so beautiful when it is clean, all emblemless. right now the only way u gonna know what i riding is if u go inside and see my tezza logo or pop my bonnet and see my SXE

emblems are a thing of the past guys, come on guys get with it !!! emblems on tezza are just lame

Dude...everyone has their own taste, you reacted too seriously!!!

Groupbuy for fluffy dice for the rear view mirror? :lol:

the worst thing you can ever do is make something i spend so much time, effort and money on, into a lame ride. i detest "fools" who make my ride look like crap man. if u not gonna make everyone that drives an altezza proud then dont buy the damn car man. cause beauty was never conceptual man is actual, get with it and get rid of stupid stuff on ur rides, these are all manufacturer defects man. why "re-invent" the wheel ??

I agree with Matt everyone is different and are entitled to their own opinion , i might not agree with someone else`s ideas but that`s OK , that`s what makes us an individual ! , the beauty of a club for me is the bringing together of a bunch of different people who can enjoy each other`s rides and company ( more or less !).

Ron