• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

Where r all the "I've been there and done that" experts?.......................

No-one answered my post about short circuiting my car by putting new tail lights on. I bought the love/hate clear LED's and when you plug them in, all the safety systems disengage because the car can't "see" the LED's. Anyone got any ideas??? I really like the clear lenses. (see my last post P5)

Hey guys,

We've gone quiet in the MODS dept!!! Anyone got something new or something in the pipeline?? Cevu, you got the F-sport springs yet??

Hey,

Where r all the "I've been there and done that" experts?.......................

No-one answered my post about short circuiting my car by putting new tail lights on. I bought the love/hate clear LED's and when you plug them in, all the safety systems disengage because the car can't "see" the LED's. Anyone got any ideas??? I really like the clear lenses. (see my last post P5)

Hey guys,

We've gone quiet in the MODS dept!!! Anyone got something new or something in the pipeline?? Cevu, you got the F-sport springs yet??

Well, let me take a stab @ it!! Must admit, does sound a bit odd and I don't remember reading else where that it had been experienced before...

The only real thing that could be differentiating between the LEDs and the standard lamps would be resistence. Obviously a filament type globe has a far greater resistence then that of an LED. How bright do the LEDs light up?? Are you sure that there isn't supose to be a resistor inline. Perhaps experiment!!

Still don't understand why anything would "dis-engage"!! They are an aftermarket replacement designed for the IS!!

Again, I would fool around with resistors so that the LEDS would imitate a standard globe!!

I hope the logic in my stab makes sense!!

Hey guys,

springs arrived some time ago but i haven't installed them yet or anything else for the matter. like everyone else the state of the economy has caught up with me so i've slowed down my mods.

i do have some mazzuri headers i bought a while back in the country but according to the tracking online they're still at aussie customs. been there since 12th. seems a bit lengthy to me as there it wouldn't be a good item to conceal drugs in! anyhow, they've dynoed these in the states to provide 18KW & 40nM on a stock is250 so i'm very excited to get these installed asap but i think it will be a while before i install them!

Label/Receipt Number: CJ17 XXXXXXXXX

Detailed Results:

Into Foreign Customs, October 12, 2008, 2:19 pm, AUSTRALIA

Arrived Abroad, October 12, 2008, 2:19 pm, AUSTRALIA

Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 08, 2008

Acceptance, October 08, 2008, 11:33 am, PACOIMA, CA 91331

the wait is killing me!

Hey guys,

springs arrived some time ago but i haven't installed them yet or anything else for the matter. like everyone else the state of the economy has caught up with me so i've slowed down my mods.

i do have some mazzuri headers i bought a while back in the country but according to the tracking online they're still at aussie customs. been there since 12th. seems a bit lengthy to me as there it wouldn't be a good item to conceal drugs in! anyhow, they've dynoed these in the states to provide 18KW & 40nM on a stock is250 so i'm very excited to get these installed asap but i think it will be a while before i install them!

Label/Receipt Number: CJ17 XXXXXXXXX

Detailed Results:

Into Foreign Customs, October 12, 2008, 2:19 pm, AUSTRALIA

Arrived Abroad, October 12, 2008, 2:19 pm, AUSTRALIA

Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 08, 2008

Acceptance, October 08, 2008, 11:33 am, PACOIMA, CA 91331

the wait is killing me!

I know that I've asked you before, but I will ask again if thats cool, how much did you get the springs for landed?? (After all the customs / duty stuff)!!

Looking forward to seeing the headers on ya ride!!