• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My kit is WALD Executive. It is a japanese kit distibuted from the USA.

http://www.jonari.com/brand.php?bid=1&makeid=3

Yeah, that's me on the Hume Hwy every morning.....

Bugger, now I'm spotted I might have to come to the carwash/BBQ....

Suggestion 3-

We could always do a "run" down the coast to a coffee shop !! e.g. Blackbird Cafe at Berrima ??

To add to the discussion, here r some pics of my IS250 Sport Luxury. So far I have added

* WALD ground effects kit all round

* Modifed grille as I like the top to match the bottom.

* White LED's throughout including puddles

* DVD/GPS/phone hack

* Rear LED lights are ordered

Next is some white wheels when I find some good ones. I haven't added any engine mods yet but I am keen to get a short ram intake.

Off to a good start, I hope u all agree ??

the front of the kit looks good, not feeling the rear though. sorry to say this but that grill is an absolute eyesore to me. don't think it suits the luxury sports look of the car. bit too bling bling for my taste.

lights would look awesome on your white car, perfect match.

again, don't take offence to my post, it's just my opinion. not trying to bag you out. obviously its something you take pride in so at the end of the day if you're happy with it thats all that counts!

oh yeah, have seen you around. was that you this morning on hume why heading towards liverpool?

where did you get your body kit from and how much did it set you back?

hey guys,

im thinking of turning my is250 into a promo vehicle, and tricking it up a bit (visually, no performace / engine upgrades).

its for a print, design and marketing firm. www.vincenthunter.com.au

what are your thoughts? should i not...? I dont want anyone saying 'what a waste of a nice car' haha...

hey guys,

im thinking of turning my is250 into a promo vehicle, and tricking it up a bit (visually, no performace / engine upgrades).

what are your thoughts? should i not...? I dont want anyone saying 'what a waste of a nice car' haha...

hey guys,

I think you got the point across in your other posts. Not much more to say really!! (Perhaps advertise elsewhere)!!

>>>>Leave the forum to genuine posts<<<<

hey guys,

I think you got the point across in your other posts. Not much more to say really!! (Perhaps advertise elsewhere)!!

yeah, don't get a good vibe about the idea either.

i too will have to recommend advertising elsewhere!

I have a IS250 with the following mods:

INGS bodykit

tanabe medallion exhaust

K&N intake

19" 275 rears and 235 fronts

car is in dealership at the moment due to annoying brake squeeking noise. will post pics once i get the car back

INGS bodykit

tanabe medallion exhaust

K&N intake

car is in dealership at the moment due to annoying brake squeeking noise. will post pics once i get the car back

would love to see that......!

post pics as soon as you've got them. can't wait to see the body kit!

INGS bodykit

tanabe medallion exhaust

K&N intake

Sounds hot!! How you finding the 19's?? Any scrub at the front??

Goood to see theres a few is250 modifiers out there. Anyone interested in doing a group order of springs, intake or exhaust.

Ill post some pics up soon of my is with dished 19's

Hey Niick,

Im definately down with the group buy for springs!! What did you have in mind??

I thought your car was already lowered!! (and drastically at that!)

Goood to see theres a few is250 modifiers out there. Anyone interested in doing a group order of springs, intake or exhaust.

Hey Niick,

i'm in for a group buy too, depending on what we're buying as i already have springs and intake. i'm definitely in on the exhaust though!

took so long for a group buy i ended up getting the mazzuri headers by myself!

Hey Niick,

Unfortunately not! I was very close to buying some from the states but changed my mind last minute and lost interest. I want to get them again though!

Only thing is i want a decent drop and the lowest i can go with springs is 1.5" from factory. So i might just cut the factory springs...

JOKING! My options would be to get a set compressed, be happy with a 1.5" drop or fork out for some coilovers.

Any thoughts?

235 * 35 fronts and 275 * 30 rears

cant really drop the car as have enough problems as it is with keeping the bodykit in one piece on stock springs. having said that i have seen a black one with the same kit lowered and it looks awesome.

Hey Niick,

Unfortunately not! I was very close to buying some from the states but changed my mind last minute and lost interest. I want to get them again though!

Only thing is i want a decent drop and the lowest i can go with springs is 1.5" from factory. So i might just cut the factory springs...

JOKING! My options would be to get a set compressed, be happy with a 1.5" drop or fork out for some coilovers.

Any thoughts?

Hey Niick,

Why do you say that you can only go the 1.5" ? How high are you now??

If you want the 1.X" drop, sounds like the Eibachs are the ones to go with? I think both QQQ and Ilv's went with them and achieved that type of drop! Im looking for about the same as well!

Hey Niick,

Any thoughts?

yo nick

tein S techs drop 1.6" in the front 1.2" in the rear

What i mean is... the springs with the lowest drop rate would be the ones mentioned by ilv1004s above. The rest are around 1.5" max.

I just found out that King Springs will make a custom set of springs for $50

(i.e. choose your own spring rate and drop)

This is what im probably going to go for as i am after a 2" or more drop from standard :D

NEXT MOD complete.

Here are the rear tail lights fitted. I know its going to be love/hate but I think it looks good on the pearl white, not for every colour though. Now I have a small problem. The LED's are not being recognised by the safety systems in the car and all the warning lights are flashing on the dash and all the safety systems are turned off. This is because the car cannot detect the LED's, I think........ anyone got any ideas before I take them off again???

To add to the discussion, here r some pics of my IS250 Sport Luxury. So far I have added

* WALD ground effects kit all round

* Modifed grille as I like the top to match the bottom.

* White LED's throughout including puddles

* DVD/GPS/phone hack

* Rear LED lights are ordered

Next is some white wheels when I find some good ones. I haven't added any engine mods yet but I am keen to get a short ram intake.

Off to a good start, I hope u all agree ??

post-2159-1223469753_thumb.jpg

This is what im probably going to go for as i am after a 2" or more drop from standard :D

So $50 + the usual price?

How do u know what spring rate you want, knowing Kings they set their normal rate to be low (for hard/firm ride).

i'm keen on a 1" front and 1.5" rear on firm setting (for 18").

So $50 + the usual price?

How do u know what spring rate you want, knowing Kings they set their normal rate to be low (for hard/firm ride).

i'm keen on a 1" front and 1.5" rear on firm setting (for 18").

yep its the usual price + $50

im not sure exactly how it all works but im finding out through a mate as he got custom springs for his subaru.