Hey guys,

No need to worry about the car wash for this photoshoot!! Take a pic with ya phone.......No one will judge how clean your car is in this topic!! We will admire the ride though!! (No excuses guys)!!!

A quick side note, can I suggest that those that aren't registered with a photo hosting mob, do so!!! Makes posting and displaying a pic heaps easier!!! Just a suggestion!!!

ProjectIS ;)

Hey guys,

No need to worry about the car wash for this photoshoot!! Take a pic with ya phone.......No one will judge how clean your car is in this topic!! We will admire the ride though!! (No excuses guys)!!!

A quick side note, can I suggest that those that aren't registered with a photo hosting mob, do so!!! Makes posting and displaying a pic heaps easier!!! Just a suggestion!!!

ProjectIS ;)

hhmmm..... not much to see on mine but i'll post anyway!

post-2533-1223162691_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

ProjectIS ;)

hhmmm..... not much to see on mine but i'll post anyway!

post-2533-1223162691_thumb.jpg

The wheels look good Cevu!! The clearance @ the front does look small.....How odd.....and I knew that U didn't drop it!!

By how much has your ride dia changed since the 16s?? Any idea?

Ps. Thanks for posting the first pic!!!

Quick photo! Not bad quality for a mobile huh?

reardi2.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00658ck4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Nice work mate!!! The wheels look great!!! (Can't wait to see how the drop sets it off). Wish ya could crank the contrast up a bit on the pic so I could see the rubber from the drive!! I imagine that the width looks mean!!

Quick photo! Not bad quality for a mobile huh?

reardi2.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00658ck4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Nice work mate!!! The wheels look great!!! (Can't wait to see how the drop sets it off). Wish ya could crank the contrast up a bit on the pic so I could see the rubber from the drive!! I imagine that the width looks mean!!

contrastbd6.th.jpgthpix.gif :D

Here is my ride...

photosf7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Very clean Art!! Are you planning to refine the look in anyway,you know,just subtle refinements, or are you holding out untill you get the IS-F?!?!?!? ;)

Just fresh from a complimentary detail, always the best kind.

Apart from the body kit and exhaust, I don't think there is anything else I would do. Was thinking of getting 19's and lowering it but couldn't be bothered. Happy with the way it looks at the moment. Might get the F-Sport intake but not sure yet.

Not sure about the IS-F with the current economic conditions, we'll just have to wait and see what the new year brings. If anyone is serious about getting the IS-F soon though I am more than happy to swap you my place on the waiting list...

Nice work guys, def like the rides!! Only thing is, I started this topic so no one would fuss about posting a bad pic, and all ya'll have posted good ones!! Why am I the only one that posted a crapy pic!! I think I will have to amend mine!! Need to do the drop first!!!

Oh yeh, & Boeky72, Im with you, I still enjoy jumping in even if its to work and I know that I will be stuck in peak hour!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

lexus2.jpg

Hey guys!!

I am posting this on the behalf of MZLEXUS!! I know that it should be in the IS200/300 section, but I thought with all the initial intrigue that y'all would appreciate the fact that now U can put a ride to the name!!

I know many of y'all have originally come from an IS200/300 prior to getting the 250, so even more reason to appreciate the nice ride!!

I guess maybe y'all wouldn't mind giving some suggestions on what she can do to "enhance" (if at all needed) her ride!!

MZLEXUS!!!,........... ;) Very nice!!

lexus2.jpg

Hey guys!!

I am posting this on the behalf of MZLEXUS!! I know that it should be in the IS200/300 section, but I thought with all the initial intrigue that y'all would appreciate the fact that now U can put a ride to the name!!

I know many of y'all have originally come from an IS200/300 prior to getting the 250, so even more reason to appreciate the nice ride!!

I guess maybe y'all wouldn't mind giving some suggestions on what she can do to "enhance" (if at all needed) her ride!!

MZLEXUS!!!,........... ;) Very nice!!

Trade it in to IS250 :)

Image0261.jpg

Thought I would add this one because my last one was so average and you guys almost have studio quality!! <_<

Are we feel'n the drop?? Anyone had luck with sourcing decent springs yet??? Anyone want to part with theirs?? (& no, im not hassling you Q!!!!)