It would be awesome if others wheel makers utilised a "decent" simulator such as this..... Have a play!

TSW wheel configurator

Here is a snapshot of one I did earlier...............Would you guys pass these wheels as an oem look for our rides. Picture Lexus cent caps on them!

This is something along the lines of what i have just recently visioned for my Lex. As y'all know, I do want to maintain an OEM feel and look to the car. Being full faced, should look large enough in 18's I think!!!!

6-01-20105-27-19PM.png

Yeh, I know! I felt the same about their selection as well! But as mentioned, I kinda like the concave style of this wheel. (For this week anyway!!!)

As for finding this website............................Quite simply, since I have owned my car I have been in " THE PURSUIT OF PERFECT.......WHEELS". What a nightmare. Im sure that im not the only one here that is a perfectionist and wants the right wheel for their look!

I think I have been to pretty much every wheel website that there is!!! I will get there! Throw any picture up of a wheel and I reckon I could name the manufacturer , type, or anything about it for that matter...............how sad!!! :(