Tell us if u raced with another car

Yeah...I had a race against a Lamborghini LP560-4. It was pretty close in a straight line, but he had me in the corners. I had 8 people in the car though (including 2 in the boot).

I raced a audi S3 down Victoria road gladesville travelling towards parramatta.

what happen was, My lane was comming to an end and I didn't realize so I tried cutting into him but didn't make it and the idiot got really angry began screaming to himself lol. Anyways I eventually got in the lane and he began speeding away from me and 250SEX doesn't like this.

Cutting through lanes I beat him and he got stuck behind. He got really angry. But what really made him crazy mad was when I cut through whole bunch of cars by lefting into a left turn lane, as the green light came on, I stepped on it and killed everyone.

Bye bye Audi. Too bad u loose like always

Yeah...I had a race against a Lamborghini LP560-4. It was pretty close in a straight line, but he had me in the corners. I had 8 people in the car though (including 2 in the boot).

well I guess we all won't beat a lambo one on one but the funny part is having a load on the car that's over the limit lmao. Wow , uv done pretty well by fitting 8 ppl in the car. The is250 would be really uncomptable in this situation lol. The rear compartment is so sqashy lol

anyway, good on ya

Street racing?

Not exactly a good thing to post up on a public forum.

And with a 0-100km of about 8 seconds, give or take, whats the point. Its not a performance car.

I cringed on the weekend when I was watching http://www.bullrun.com/seasonII on Foxtel Fuel TV and there was an IS250 AWD entered against a Ferrari 360, Supercharged Porsche Carrera, Mits Evo just to name a few. It got embarrassed.

And worse its was piloted by two bimbos, but like the IS250 they're great to look at.

20929-lexusladies-their-250-compete-bullrun-reality-tv-ii-2i3uat.jpg

Street racing?

Not exactly a good thing to post up on a public forum.

I couldn't agree more with this statement especially due to the fact that you flaunt your plates so much!!!

And worse its was piloted by two bimbos, but like the IS250 they're great to look at.

20929-lexusladies-their-250-compete-bullrun-reality-tv-ii-2i3uat.jpg

i just had a 2 hour lecture at school bout speeding and all that

and decided its not a good idea to "highway weave" or "street race"

although my friends and i still have some fun, but i dont wanna kill myself, my friends or other innocent ppl

after seeing some pictures and videos of wat happens when u lose control at 160km/h and hit a pole, let me just say ###########!!

plus IS250's aren't "fast cars" i'd rather go cuising down the street doing 30km/h pumping music from the Mark Levison speakers, but thats just me, biggrin.gif

although, before my cousin had a "race" with a porsche cayenne s

it wasnt really a race, the porsche was on the left lane at a traffic light, and me and my cousin on the right.

the left had to merge with the right lane, my cousin floored at when the lights turned green, but the porsche kept tryna get in

the milf driving the porsche was crazy, so my cousin just let her in, didnt want to have a massive crash...

LOL, and just a mini "race" with my friends bro's BMW 530i on a road near double bay, its a windy road, then a MASSIVE straight hill

it was 3am in the morning and no cars around either

What's the point of racing or even testing, with 50,60km/hr limits everywhere? Even if you win, your smile might will be quickly overwritten by a fine and some points off your license. Not worth it.

even worse, a crash and kill urself or ur friends or other ppl

which u have to live with for the rest of ur life, IF you dont die, and arent in a coma or paraplegic for the rest of ur life

like i said, it was my cousin driving, when i drive, i "cruise" way under the speed limit, i piss off the ppl behind me, :P, just playing some nice songs, enjoying the music

even tho im on my L's still, LOL

What's the point of racing or even testing, with 50,60km/hr limits everywhere? Even if you win, your smile might will be quickly overwritten by a fine and some points off your license. Not worth it.

more like impounded car

If you want to race, there are other legal avenues you can take.

You can go to Wakefield Raceway which is out near Goulburn where you can race your street legal car on the track on certain timetabled day. No speed limits.

I've done track days before (Not in the Lexus). I recommend Wakefield as the walls are quite further out from the track I found so it's good for beginners.

I haven't done it in a while but what I overtaking is only allowed on the main straights.

I got fined on the way home from the dealership after taking delivery of my IS! Had literally no idea I was speeding, I was too amazed at how silent and smooth the car was compared to the 05 Maxima I traded in.

I got fined on the way home from the dealership after taking delivery of my IS! Had literally no idea I was speeding, I was too amazed at how silent and smooth the car was compared to the 05 Maxima I traded in.

That's the thing i sometimes don't like about the IS, it's so smooth and quiet that it's deceiving interms of how fast you're going. you look outside and it looks like you're doing 60, when infact you're doing 80.... :rolleyes:

what happen was, My lane was comming to an end and I didn't realize so I tried cutting into him but didn't make it and the idiot got really angry began screaming to himself lol. Anyways I eventually got in the lane and he began speeding away from me and 250SEX doesn't like this.

Cutting through lanes I beat him and he got stuck behind. He got really angry. But what really made him crazy mad was when I cut through whole bunch of cars by lefting into a left turn lane, as the green light came on, I stepped on it and killed everyone.

Bye bye Audi??? You're kidding right!

No disrespect to fellow IS owners and as much as i love my car, theres no way an IS is anywhere near as fast as an Audi and they aren't even designed for the same purposes!

Seriously, this isn't a Honda forum!

Bye bye Audi??? You're kidding right!

No disrespect to fellow IS owners and as much as i love my car, theres no way an IS is anywhere near as fast as an Audi and they aren't even designed for the same purposes!

Seriously, this isn't a Honda forum!

Its actually quite simple i didnt race him more of a ralley thing, i know the audi is quicker but what i said was i cut off everyone by taking the left lane. My car looks like a show car and is a very nice car but also has speed not straight away but it kicks in about the right time.

An IS250 beats a bmw 330 though. . .

Dont know how i know that it just happened . . . on a free way. . .

This was followed by a losers flybye cos i came to my senses and slowed after my speedo went red. . . stupidity considering i need my license for work and innocent ppl could have been hurt.

. . . ive done it once since ive bought the car and i will never do that again, and im sure you all have pushed your cars beyond comfort and sane zones at least once. But at the same time, its not really a topic that should be flaunted i do agree with that.

And like cevu said its a Lexus not a Honda. Inteligent Sport luxury car. not Idiotic Speeding. look after your cars and yourselves guys and more importantly innocent others.