Wooot! Picking Up My Is250 On Monday!

i'll just stick to 98RON i recon

i filled our RX330 with E10 a few times, and i swear the engine was quieter than before (but it could have just been me thinking that way, lol)

but anway, tomrrows the big day!!!

too bad i have a freakin modern history test in the morning....

MAN! i hate the world, :D

i'll try to get some pics up by tomrrow night, first thing is to drive the darn thing, :)

then bring it home and change some settings and test all the features like bluetooth and all that stuff our RX didnt have, and then some pics in the garage with the Xenon lights one, :D!!!

we're u guys this excited when u got ur IS250???

i'll just stick to 98RON i recon

i filled our RX330 with E10 a few times, and i swear the engine was quieter than before (but it could have just been me thinking that way, lol)

but anway, tomrrows the big day!!!

too bad i have a freakin modern history test in the morning....

MAN! i hate the world, biggrin.gif

i'll try to get some pics up by tomrrow night, first thing is to drive the darn thing, smile.gif

then bring it home and change some settings and test all the features like bluetooth and all that stuff our RX didnt have, and then some pics in the garage with the Xenon lights one, biggrin.gif!!!

we're u guys this excited when u got ur IS250???

I didnt sleep for two nights before. once i got it i drove it all day from 9 in the morning to 9 at night and then went home with the heaviest eyes and slept like a drunk baby. it was awesome. and it still is haha. i cant wait for weekends to get in it and just be so overwhelmed with its briliance!!biggrin.gif

wowowow, 12 hours, LOL

i could do that just 10 times and have filled my 120 hours of driving necessary for my L's, LOL

if u guys dont mind, when u go on that cruise, could u please tell me where u went and how my Km's u did

i might not be able to go but i just need like 20~ more hours on my L's and would be great if u guys could help me out a little

thanks !!

also ive been looking over the old topics on this forum and read something bout the speedo reading the wrong speed

mines a October 2007 build, will mine be affected by this problem??

and also how do u know ur speedo is wrong??

and is it reading MORE than ur actually doing or LESS??

I'd love to see a recent test with a recent car that IS ethanol compatible. reading that report is a waste of time.

Okay... I'll keep running pure 98, someone else can volunteer to use pure E10 for the next 12 months. We'll pull out the fuel pump at the end of the test and compare.

wowowow, 12 hours, LOL

i could do that just 10 times and have filled my 120 hours of driving necessary for my L's, LOL

if u guys dont mind, when u go on that cruise, could u please tell me where u went and how my Km's u did

i might not be able to go but i just need like 20~ more hours on my L's and would be great if u guys could help me out a little

thanks !!

also ive been looking over the old topics on this forum and read something bout the speedo reading the wrong speed

mines a October 2007 build, will mine be affected by this problem??

and also how do u know ur speedo is wrong??

and is it reading MORE than ur actually doing or LESS??

speedo is defintely wrong in mine. reads 100kph but really only doing 94-95kph

hehehehe

YESSSSS

im getting the car after i go to first period just for a test

then its time for IS250 fun!!!!!!!!!