• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rofl i aint doing no more group buys

lol first group buy id actually be in on and no go lol? would you be in terrry. you want more low justin and justin? Jom, lowered but soft would you be in? FrankyX? atlantis? Dennis? Jake you got any cars you want lowered? who else?

Any lower on my car now and i'll have camber issues i recon. I can't afford coilover, had it been from the start i would have gone 19s and coils.

Be aware of camber chris, u need coils if u wanted go lower..and that means $$$.

rofl i aint doing no more group buys

lol first group buy id actually be in on and no go lol? would you be in terrry. you want more low justin and justin? Jom, lowered but soft would you be in? FrankyX? atlantis? Dennis? Jake you got any cars you want lowered? who else?

Any lower on my car now and i'll have camber issues i recon. I can't afford coilover, had it been from the start i would have gone 19s and coils.

Be aware of camber chris, u need coils if u wanted go lower..and that means $$.

yeah i know but the good coilovers can get camber pillow tops also (i dont think an inch all round is gonna affect the tires tho). not droping on springs only. to hard a ride.

Don't know about Teins but my Tanabe DF210 is as soft as oem springs (depending on what u mean by soft). I know coils give u the option for camber adjustment, hence the added luxury to go lower. That said if you go too low there's the added fear of rubbing and bottoming outs.

My take, somewhere between Teins and Tananbe would be a perfect drop...H&R?

I think it's too late for me to go coils. That money would go to a nice cat-back...or kit.

the Silvers NEOMAX reviews that i was looking at getting. the guys said they can be as soft as you like and there was no bottoming out and was way softer then stock. and camber adjust simple.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?

eminem_narrowweb__300x424,0.jpg

Werd! but use the Force Luke...you can do it...

Or just springs and save money.

lol

na dont wanna do springs waste of money cos its only half of what i want. well see when i get my car back. . . one day. . . paint shop yesterday. hopefully not long now.

just wondering

where do u guys get this stuff installed at??

im looking to delete my mid resonator

but i dunno where....

looking to do it soon, like next weekend

just wondering

where do u guys get this stuff installed at??

im looking to delete my mid resonator

but i dunno where....

looking to do it soon, like next weekend

in your garage or driveway. have a go man. its easy.

lol

well i live in an apartment so so drive way cuz we got a car lift, and no real "garage"

mehhh

i'll ask my friends bro, i think his a mechanic

thannks anyway

well your average mechanic cant get rid of the mid resonator.

u need to go to an exhaust shop

k2sty1, exhaust shops like Liverpool Exhaust are hectic. Got my TX3 catback & 2.5" there. :lol:

i was gonna say the same! not sure how he would have done it himself in the garage?

i was gonna say the same! not sure how he would have done it himself in the garage?

yea true but "stuff" as he also said can be done at home too depending on the "stuff"

ahhh

cool thanks

gonna call up some places later this week

any estimates on the price?

under 200$??

if its too much, i'd rather fork out the extra for a HKS Hi Power

well u do know

the HKS and mid pipes are different

HKS is an axle back

and wat your trying to achieve is in the mid pipe which is before the axle back

ohhhh

well, in that case

if its cheap to delete my resonator, i wont get a HKS Hi Power axle back, and just delete my mufflers aswell??

and a Fujita intake

oh and i saw this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Lexus-IS250-body-kit-PU-2009-UP-/130381867455?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e5b5d69bf

i think its a different kit to wat u guys were talking bout

ohhhh

well, in that case

if its cheap to delete my resonator, i wont get a HKS Hi Power axle back, and just delete my mufflers aswell??

and a Fujita intake

oh and i saw this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Lexus-IS250-body-kit-PU-2009-UP-/130381867455?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e5b5d69bf

i think its a different kit to wat u guys were talking bout

A resonator + muffler delete is most likely gonna be cheaper than getting an axle-back. I've heard clips of the resonator delete and it sounds pretty good IMO. Not sure how a muffler delete is gonna sound though - prolly gonna be crazy loud tho! Doesn't hurt to try - and you can always weld them back on if you don't like it :lol:

Don't make the same mistake I did - get the intake before you change up your exhaust! You'll appreciate it much more. ;)

The bodykit kinda looks like a cross between the JP Vizage and the INGS kit - the back is ugly IMO.