LEXUS 2014 IS RANGE  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes you are correct.

Certainly busier with the new IS than any recent model launch. You would have to go back to the original RX launch to see this level of interest.

The new IS has only been out a week and advertising hasn't started yet.

Once advertising starts at the beginning of August things will certainly get busier.

It is mainly existing Lexus owners getting in early at the moment.

Lexus Australia has revealed their TV ads:

(Music: "Hate to Say I Told You So" by The Hives)

There's also a (very salesy) video about the history of the Lexus IS on the same page.

• 2 weeks later...

The new lexus looks pretty good. I like the body shape and specially the cuts and bends in the body are looking nice. but you didn't share the interior photos, please share them too because I want to see them. Thanks for sharing this review of 2013 lexus.

The new lexus looks pretty good. I like the body shape and specially the cuts and bends in the body are looking nice. but you didn't share the interior photos, please share them too because I want to see them. Thanks for sharing this review of 2013 lexus.

Good point! Somebody upload some photos next time they're at a dealership ... or maybe FrankyX can share some pics ;-)