It's great to be the first girl member! I'm in Auckland.

My new baby is a manual RS200Z, bright yellow. Not too clued up on all the specs etc. yet, but I'm sure one of you guys can teach me!

I don't have any pictures of it yet, but will take some as soon as I pick the car up (hopefully this afternoon!!!!)

Nice. Welcome. My RS200 arrives 2moro from Japan.

If you haven't paid for your one yet buy 1 of mine!

$26,500

1999 RS200 6spd White 70,000kms. :D

Hi and Welcome to the club! and yeah Drift can you try to sell your car in the sales forum? or at least auto trader don't think you will get too much luck selling your car here...

Matt :)

Welcome to the club Altezza Girl and good on you for joining the testostorone overloaded lexus club

what about the new "metrosexual" that is the new femanian male, well I'm not one anyways :lol::lol: or am I :blink::blink:

Dude, never heard of them. Now I am worried :unsure::unsure:

Welcome to the club Altezza Girl and good on you for joining the testostorone overloaded lexus club

what about the new "metrosexual" that is the new femanian male, well I'm not one anyways :lol::lol: or am I :blink::blink:

same here... :unsure: lolz....

Matt :D

For example David Beckham is consider a "metrosexual", he's not gay but you would almost think he was! it takes a bit of explaining, try looking it up on the web, but most likely it would result in xxx rated pages!!! :lol::lol:

For example David Beckham is consider a "metrosexual", he's not gay but you would almost think he was! it takes a bit of explaining, try looking it up on the web, but most likely it would result in xxx rated pages!!! :lol::lol:

Uh Ha, David Beckham. Now that name is an easy way to explain it

OMG!! You've been here 10minutes and already all these sex-maniac singles are on their knees.

GET UP YOU IDIOTS! You're all an embarrassment.

Hopefully we will get more ladies in the club and you may all get quite used to them. This is not a Counter-Strike forum you know...

Welcome in Altezza Girl

:D

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Metro-sexual altezza boys huh!! What have I got myself into?!?!

hehe :)

My car should be ready by Thursday (or so they tell me) after it has the alarm etc installed.

Do you know how far away Thursday is......... :) But its all good.

I have seen a few altezza's driving around already, and I can't help but be excited!!!

Really looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

That would be really cool to meet you all, so I know who everyone is!

It's great to be the first girl member!  I'm in Auckland.

My new baby is a manual RS200Z, bright yellow. Not too clued up on all the specs etc. yet, but I'm sure one of you guys can teach me!

I don't have any pictures of it yet, but will take some as soon as I pick the car up (hopefully this afternoon!!!!)

Nice, another Yellow :D

Sorry for bringing up the metrosexual comment but I was listening to th rock at about 8.00am today and they were talking about metrosexuals and the more common they are becoming, thought I'd throw it in for the hell of it!!!!

lolz...the rock...Hayden you should of listen to another station....lolz.. :lol:

no I do not think you know anyone of us here yet girl but you will soon find out...lolz... :lol:

Matt :D