Well the 250X is basically a Prestige model with added extras like the Enhancement Package, metallic sports pedals and scuff plates, sports suspensions and comes with 18” wheels.

If you can afford it, get the SL.

I reckon the HIDs and active cruise alone are worth the extra when on those longer country drives. :P

i'm not too sure what does active cruise work, can u explain a bit for me, thanks?

actually just bought the crystal mist sl IS250, will pick up the car next Tue.

Isnt active cruise means it can sense car in from of you and slows down to keep it's distance?. A collision avoidance feature.

Radar cruise can activate the brakes and slow you down if it detects a car "too close"... but it won't brake hard when you're approaching an object too quickly but tied in with that is pre-collision system that helps reduce injury when an accident is deemed unavoidable.

I just got back from the dealers and having inspected the X car, i realised they don't come with heated/cool seats, leather seats yes but not this option. Talking about adding something and taking another away??

S Lux has on top of the X:

- HID + AFS

- Semi aniline leather seats with Heat + Cool

- Wood trim

- Auto wipers

- Pre-Collision system (PC seat belt, PCB)

- Radar cruise control

- Illuminated scuff plates

- Rear electric sunshade

- No manual option

- Sunroof delete option

EDIT: - Electrochromatic mirrors.

Wheels go from 18" to 17" (Bridgetones --> Dunlop)

Less sports pedal

Well, they are blue on the IS250 from the factory.

There is white but not for IS250 as a factory part.

As i think as from late 2007 all IS250 sports luxury are WHITE ILLUMINATED SILL PLATES blue has been deleted.

US models are all white now no more blue.

Thing is, does anyone know where or how to install them? I was looking around for workshops today to install XenonDepot HID but noone does it. Looking for cheaper labor but instead I can't even find one who can do this job for I!

Thing is, does anyone know where or how to install them? I was looking around for workshops today to install XenonDepot HID but noone does it. Looking for cheaper labor but instead I can't even find one who can do this job for I!

Yours should be plug and play the sill plates just pull straight up and there should be a white plug in the wire harness ready to take the new illum,one just plug straight in and presto. did mine in about 5mins. bought mine from sewell lexus. As for the hids thats a different kettle of fish.

Ok, something happened today, my mother took the lexus out and put damages on the driver side rim by driving it close to a kerb, does anyone know it can be fixed?

Hey Maehara,Sorry to hear about the rim damage :( however you can get it fixed!, when this happend on my old car, I told the guys when I took it for service at lexus, they pulled the rim out and I used the spare for a week. They got it fixed for me and cost around 340. I have heard there are people that can come to your home and fix too, but I am not sure how good they are.

Ok, something happened today, my mother took the lexus out and put damages on the driver side rim by driving it close to a kerb, does anyone know it can be fixed?

Hey Maehara,Sorry to hear about the rim damage :( however you can get it fixed!, when this happend on my old car, I told the guys when I took it for service at lexus, they pulled the rim out and I used the spare for a week. They got it fixed for me and cost around 340. I have heard there are people that can come to your home and fix too, but I am not sure how good they are.

Thanks Naz, did they Lexus do a good job?

Yours should be plug and play the sill plates just pull straight up and there should be a white plug in the wire harness ready to take the new illum,one just plug straight in and presto. did mine in about 5mins. bought mine from sewell lexus. As for the hids thats a different kettle of fish.

chappy, I tried to buy it from Sewell and the delivery charge is 190US, is that normal?

Seriously?! Are the sill plates heavy? I was planning to go down to Sydney City Lexus to ask if they sell the parts! Do you think they charge per item delivery or is it wiser to buy more others at the same time and save on delivery?