2010 First Official Au.lexusowners Club Cruise!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts about having IS200-300's along as well? Probably double the number of cars.

Just thinking out loud.

double??? probably more like quadruple.... theres so many is200/300's around lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my vote is with Wollongong. Worthwhile drive and many places to stop for photo opportunities. Also I think we have some member(s) down that way so meeting new faces which is always the key.

It's not far in my opinion and the drive is more interesting rather than driving in a straight line or in traffic.

Well, my vote is with Wollongong. Worthwhile drive and many places to stop for photo opportunities. Also I think we have some member(s) down that way so meeting new faces which is always the key.

It's not far in my opinion and the drive is more interesting rather than driving in a straight line or in traffic.

The cruises should be more often. if they were more often the decision wont be so hard. about once a month different place every time easy decisions BAM!biggrin.gif more often it is more ppl can make to the next one if not available(not so far away).

Barrengoey Rd etc etc to palm beach is my vote and gong next time.

sounds like a plan jake

sorry cant do sunday

The only troubles i have in march is the 13th. but if it falls on this date i can still come just have to make a few changes at work.

In all im ok for any saturday. how many numbers do we have.

Roll call Time. lets fill the spots and some

1. Chris - LEX51S

• 2 weeks later...

I might not be able to make it. Car got hit by an idiot.

The frustrating thing is the car can only be assessed on the 22nd March (2.5 weeks time!)

Seems like a busy time for insurance companies with the latest Sydney wet weather.

Hopefully I can get the car back before this cruise.

How about Sat the 20th, to Jervis Bay through the Princess Hwy & back through the Hume?

People heading South could meet at Sutherland until everbody arrives (half an hour max.), and people coming from the South (Canberra, Victoria?) could probably gather at, say, Batemans Bay, or somewhere more convenient/interesting.

We should probably aim to be at Jervis Bay around noon, then we can have plenty of time for lunch, photos, and the trip back home.

Finally, I think someone with (good) photography skills should lead each convoy, or at least be close to the front. This way they can stop ahead of the rest of us and get some decent shots of the sexy beasts!

Cheers