ay guys

well i picked up my our car today and i gotta say

well, i cant explain how good it is in words!!!!!!

i just love the interior, its just so snug and luxurious, and the feel of the car is great, the RX330 was massive compared to how it feels to drive the IS250

and i love the handling and how the car holds the gear after u thrash it, and lift off the throttle, it still holds that gear and then theres instant power!!!

only thing is, now i cant wax my car cuz it hits the roof!! even with the seat fully down i hair touchs the headliner and if i wax it its even worse, lol

but whocares i guess, i can wax my hair after i get out of the car or something, ill figure it out :D

just one question:

do u guys drive in S or D??

i was driving in S and i like it better than D, cuz i can leave it at 4th or 5th and then if i need to over take i can downshift it myself

and one more

i just ripped music onto 4 CD's and loaded them to the car

they play just fine, but i cant for the life of me find how to pause the music

all i see on the screen is the CD1, CD2, CD3 etc, and the 2 buttons on the bottom left corner, and the files (or tracks, cant rmbr the name) icon on the top right,

when i click the files icon, i can see all the tracks and stuff and i press one of them to play the song, but theres no pause, stop button anywhere on the screen or the car!

plz help !!!

i just wanna be able to pause my music!!!!

and one more

i just ripped music onto 4 CD's and loaded them to the car

they play just fine, but i cant for the life of me find how to pause the music

all i see on the screen is the CD1, CD2, CD3 etc, and the 2 buttons on the bottom left corner, and the files (or tracks, cant rmbr the name) icon on the top right,

when i click the files icon, i can see all the tracks and stuff and i press one of them to play the song, but theres no pause, stop button anywhere on the screen or the car!

plz help !!!

i just wanna be able to pause my music!!!!

hit the power button (the volume) push it in it turns it off and push it in turns on where u left off.

AHAHAHA, not like THAT, lol

just azn style, lol

so no pause?? i have to turn the unit off??

ah well, i dont mind

most of the time im using my ipod just that when my mums driving she listens to the CD's

and, nar i didnt get a cap, but i dont like hats anyway, :P

i'll be able to make it out to a meet if theres gonna be one after June 13th, wold love to meet up with the ppl on the forum and thank you in person for all that help and info u've given me, and just check out each others rides!!

ahaha, thanks guys

really loving the car right now!!

i took the photos outside kirribilli club (weird name cuz its on the milsons point side on the station, lol)

i live right next to it and its a nice place to take pics

also just wondering, did u guys find yourself just going to the garage or where ever ur IS250 was parked just to look at it or sit down in it???

today and yesterday i jept just going down to my garage just to look at the car and sit in it, just turned it on, listened to music and checked that DVD's work

ahaha, thanks guys

really loving the car right now!!

i took the photos outside kirribilli club (weird name cuz its on the milsons point side on the station, lol)

i live right next to it and its a nice place to take pics

so you went past the kirribilli club at bout 3:45 today? i saw you drive past when i was "working" and i must admit it does look like an IS250 haha.

your lucky to have your mum buy you a luxury car to learn in. wish i had a lexus to learn in haha.

The wheels look awesome. (if it was yours) there was this hair out the moon roof so i was just guessing.

LOL, um, yeh i was there around that time, do u work at milsons point??

i live right next to the kirribilli club

i was driving home to school

and yeh i know im lucky, :D

its not really MY car, its my mums, but she doesnt drive to work and stuff so i get to drive to school when i get my P's

LOL, um, yeh i was there around that time, do u work at milsons point??

i live right next to the kirribilli club

i was driving home to school

and yeh i know im lucky, biggrin.gif

its not really MY car, its my mums, but she doesnt drive to work and stuff so i get to drive to school when i get my P's

LOL i built and service the revolving door and front doors at the kirribilly club. we were at our orange utes when you drove past. my mate was hey look and started sing my song "IS250 bitch" (rip off of im in miami bitch). then he goes learner too. and i remember you sayin you lived near milsons. lol.

small world lol

OMGGGG

i remeber you!!!

i didnt see ur faces but i remember a orange ute or truck and two guys takin stuff out from it!!!

WOW!!

REALLY small world

OMGGGG

i remeber you!!!

i didnt see ur faces but i remember a orange ute or truck and two guys takin stuff out from it!!!

WOW!!

REALLY small world

LOL two xr6 utes with orange boxes on back. one sign written one not lol.

LOL funny.

ayyy

since im not making any more topics, im asking my Q's in this one

i was looking round for exhaust tips, so they are bigger at the back cuz the stock ones are too small

cuz right now i cant afford an HKS Hi Power system

i came across this site

http://www.bestmufflers.com/bshop/index.php?cPath=374_377&osCsid=8d061f793b322b8544f6095e8509b496

and its australian and the exhuast tips are cheap like around $50 each, but i dont know wat size to get

if one of u guys could just tell me which sizes (inlet size i think) and i'll just go measure how big i want the outlet size to be (im thinking around 3" - 3.5", i want the WHOLE of the cut out part in the bumper to be filled)

thanks alot

im now looking for some S2000 exhaust tips

this guy from Club Lexus installed them

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-second-generation/418563-just-installed-s2k-exhaust-tips-pics.html

and they look amazing

they fill the gap in the rear bumper perfectly,

would anyone know where i could find S2000 tips in australia??

i dont really care tho as long as the tip are larger and fill the gap

ahhhh ha

i forgot bout them, LOL

i'll go to one as soon as i get my P's and can drive wherever i want, BY MYSELF! WOOOT!

and also, did u guys know if you hold down the unlock button on ur IS250 key, for around 5-10 seconds all the windows and even the sunroof fully open!

just found out, its so hectik

ahhhh ha

i forgot bout them, LOL

i'll go to one as soon as i get my P's and can drive wherever i want, BY MYSELF! WOOOT!

and also, did u guys know if you hold down the unlock button on ur IS250 key, for around 5-10 seconds all the windows and even the sunroof fully open!

just found out, its so hectik

read the manual. there are all sorts of interesting things you can do.