2010 First Official Au.lexusowners Club Cruise!

Okay Boys and gals!!

fire away

date is planed around march (as discussed)

Destination to the Gong!!!

shoot me ideas..

hopefully we can get the club stickers ready by then too

fire away shoot me some ideas

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Boys and gals!!

fire away

date is planed around march (as discussed)

Destination to the Gong!!!

shoot me ideas..

hopefully we can get the club stickers ready by then too

fire away shoot me some ideas

AWESOME!!! Lets get some cruising happening! ?meet,cruise,stop,cruise,fin at place?

Here's some quick brainstorming...

Royal national Park + Stanwell Tops + Sea cliff bridge + Kiama + Back home via the freeway (Plenty of photo opportunities - Nice round trip)

Others ideas to consider also:

Gosford / The Entrance (old Pacific hwy on the way up + F3 back home )

Hunter Valley (might be a bit far - But good for those old enough to drink :P )

Here's some quick brainstorming...

Royal national Park + Stanwell Tops + Sea cliff bridge + Kiama + Back home via the freeway (Plenty of photo opportunities - Nice round trip)

Others ideas to consider also:

Gosford / The Entrance (old Pacific hwy on the way up + F3 back home )

Hunter Valley (might be a bit far - But good for those old enough to drink tongue.gif )

personaly i love the old pacific. awesome drive. love corners in a car made for cornering (Inteligent Sport).

but b4 this gets into massive indecision. somebody please please post the details and make the executive decision lol.

March 13 & 27 I have weddings to photograph, so I'm out for both of those unfortunately.

I vote for Wollongong... since I live here :P

Quite happy to meet at Loftus Oval (popular cruise meeting point to start at the National Park) if you do decide to come down this way.

McCarrs Creek Rd to

Pittwater Rd to

Barrenjoey Rd to Palm Beach

One of the best drives in Sydney

wow, seems like i've been missing out! didn't even know about this!

looks like i know what i'll be doing this weekend! :-)

man seriously why cant anyone contribute???

Thorw some damn ideas lol

Blue mountains?? katoomba, three sisters. really nice. and plenty of catpark to take over lol

Blue mountains?? katoomba, three sisters. really nice. and plenty of catpark to take over lol

only thing with that is most of that drive is m4...... not a fan of driving in a straight line for long distances! lol :-)

i say we stick with a drive to palm beach or a coastal drive down to the gong! it makes more of an interesting drive and the photos will be awesome! assuming ilvs10004s remembers his stand! lol.....

only thing with that is most of that drive is m4...... not a fan of driving in a straight line for long distances! lol :-)

i say we stick with a drive to palm beach or a coastal drive down to the gong! it makes more of an interesting drive and the photos will be awesome! assuming ilvs10004s remembers his stand! lol.....

haha. yeah. once you start going up the mountains its nice and not so freeway but like you said alot of it is m4. . .

i have a fancy camera only problem is i dont know how to use it lolblink.gif . its all you ilv1004s.

One place I would like to go is the Lexus Centre (In Melbourne) but that may be a bit too far for NSW people :P

http://lexuscentre.com.au/

Get a photo of my car park in front of it compared to photoshopping it in :P

Oh well, back to the main topic - I rather an interesting drive compared to straight roads as Cevu said.

2 years ago, I was part of another cruise to Mt Panorama - Bathurst with the Lexus...that was also fun as well.