Whats The Widest Sport Tires I Can Get For An Is250 Sports

Just for anyone who cares the Goodyear buy 4 tyres pay for 3 thing is going on. You can get the EAGLE F1 ASYM which is the performance tyre on offer that goes for around $400 for 1 or less depending on the store you visit which isn't exactly cheap but you only pay for 3.

A bit of first hand info, 235 and 245 will scrub the plastics on partial lock with correct offset and 8-8.5" wide front wheels.

Stick with 225 if you want to avoid destroying the plastics.

Oh okay thanks

but hey can you tell me more what partial lock etc is

Is having 235 on the front right now perhaps the reason my fronts need alignment?

so im getting fitted tomorrow

Had confirmation from lexus you can put 235's on the front no hassles, plus the 235 are heaps easier/cheaper to get than 225's...

so im booked in for 2 x 235 fronts (yoka's) and 2 x 245 rears (yoka's) and 4 wheel alignment for $880inc GST...

they reckon their a medium compound tyre, so will be quiet and good for at least 35k... happy days!

Cool thanks how do the ones you got compare to kumho ku39?

hey mate that is kinda getting silly now

not many people on this forum would have used a KU39 and would not know so they can not compare their tyres against a KU39

i suggest you find out more about the KU39's rather than asking people about how it compares to the KU39

AKAIK KU39 is a newer tyre and good chances not many people have used it

so y dont u buy a set and post your review up so people can get an idea about it

• 3 weeks later...

A bit of a delay while I finalised the rims....

Lumarai chrome, Staggered Fitment - 18x8.0 5/114.3 ET40 (Front) 18x9.5 5/114.3 ET40 (Rear) Tyre size 235/40/18 & 265/35/18.

I am still trying to get continental extreme DW's but they are out of stock with tirerack.

What do you think?

lol yeah it should be okay it'll fit well what wheels are you fitting them on?

post-2159-0-54594900-1304165043_thumb.jp

My is250 is lowered one inch and I fitted set of Nexen 225x35x20 tyres on a set of Vertini mag wheels. I had to cut a small hole on the inner R/H front guard to stop scrapping when I drove over a bump. I have done 10,000k's with them so far with no problems. The car looks hot and handles great.