OK GUYS.

LETS GET THIS SORTED.

Guys.

SATURDAY DECEMBER 3rd

THORNLIEGH MACCAS 10 am. With 10:30 DEPART.

HEADING FOR ILLAWONG BAY. MORE DETAILS TO BE POSTED UP SOON.

OUR PRE CHRISTMAS MEET!!

LETS HEAR YOUR IDEAS AND IF YOU HAVE A PRIVATE LOCATION WE CAN HANG OUT LET US AT ALOC MANAGEMENT KNOW AND WE CAN HELP OUT.

IM THINKING EARLY DEC WILL BE GOOD. COMMON GUYS TELL US WHAT YOU WANT AND ALOC MANAGEMENT WILL GET IT DONE!!

REGARDS

ALOC MANAGEMENT

Can we do a Track day?

We dont do track days. Its a meet and greet. You just missed a chatswood lexus track day. Call sid and ask him when the next one is.

Can we do a Track day?

we will hold our inhouse track day if people are intrested and

willing to pay up front

at the moment we had enough troubles organizing a dyno

so a track day is probably atleast another year away

I'm now trying to organise a group buy for Meguiar's products, in time for pick-up at Meet #7. For more details:

http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10714

Protect your car before summer, buy those stocking fillers and save $$ - get those orders in!

I need your orders by Monday night (21 Nov) so I can have the products in time for the meet.

Hey Cheney,

Feel free to come along the more the merrier!!

Thanks mate, cause I really want to meet some new friends who drive IS Series as well, I will join the meet on 3rd Dec. See you guys there.

Guys.

SATURDAY DECEMBER 3rd

THORNLIEGH MACCAS 10 am. With 10:30 DEPART.

HEADING FOR ILLAWONG BAY. MORE DETAILS TO BE POSTED UP SOON.

i should be right to come along as well but i may have to leave early due to prior commitments.

would be nice if you could come on time as well ilvs1004s lol :-)

I'm now trying to organise a group buy for Meguiar's products, in time for pick-up at Meet #7. For more details:

http://au.lexusowner...showtopic=10714

Apologies to all Sydneysiders who ordered products ... Regrettably, your ordered products will not be available on the day of the cruise. This is primarily due to the fact the US businesses are closed for two days this week, due to Thanksgiving. I didn't consider that when I called for orders.

When your order arrives - or at the meet - I'll speak with each of you about how you can receive your order.

Thanks,

Lance

Just a reminder guys... this cruise on this Saturday!

I had forgotten until Danny reminded me.

To inspire more people to come, I will have a new mod to the car that I'm fairly sure no-one else in NSW (possibly Australia) has... come to the cruise to check it out!

To inspire more people to come, I will have a new mod to the car that I'm fairly sure no-one else in NSW (possibly Australia) has... come to the cruise to check it out!

Looking forward to seeing it Atlantis!

See you all there Saturday!

Guys and Girls!

Come down have some fun and share what is Perfection . . . . . LEXUS!!

Please be sensible and have thought for others and THIER safety on the road leaving stupid behaviour to when there is no one to hurt or annoy!! ALOC does not support and will not be held responsible for others peoples actions or consequences of thier actions. Please Drive safe and enjoy the scenic spirited drive in which this cruise is intended!!

CRUISE DETAILS BELOW................. Not set in concrete. with catch up points along the way.

goooooooooogle map