****************Closing Date 5th October****************

After lots of interest from alot of you I spoke to the parts manager at Lexus of Chatswood and depending on numbers we can get a decent deal on a set each.

What i need to know is how many of us are in for this to tally the numbers and get back to the parts manager

cheers

Z

ps: understand this needs to be in buy n sell but i notice with the lack of activity there, no one goes there alot.....

Guys, do you home work on this.... A Ebay search shows me there around the $500 dollar mark for genuine vents, And as low as $30 a set..... So if your worried bout the price, ( i know a few might be ) then it might pay off to do ur homework...

$360 seems a lot for what is just a fancy piece of plastic double sided taped to ur door frame...!

The materials are different... The $30 u mentioned on eBay. They melt!!! Yes!! They do melt when hot.. And Quality ones not only double side tape, but also have clips... However, $360, that's the genuine part will cost, it is costy, But u pay for what u get...

price is for oem part....ppl in the above list showed interest for these, we have all seen it on Danny's car and they are a perfect and very stream line fit....

the replicas that are cheap dont have the chrome strip and stick out more etc....not all melt!!!

price is for oem part....ppl in the above list showed interest for these, we have all seen it on Danny's car and they are a perfect and very stream line fit....

the replicas that are cheap dont have the chrome strip and stick out more etc....not all melt!!!

i said the $30 ebay one will melt.... not all aftermarket mate.... and the aftermarket qualities so different....some with or without chrome...and some with or without clips..... it really depends...

When you say sun visors, do you mean the weather shields? Or sun visors that you drop down when the sun is in your eyes? Can you link a picture to what you mean?

When you say sun visors, do you mean the weather shields? Or sun visors that you drop down when the sun is in your eyes? Can you link a picture to what you mean?

I think they do mean the "weather shields" - the slimline version that are fitted to all four doors, that is. Otherwise known as "side visors":

http://www.mccarrolls.com.au/image/8847x640y480.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Final Roll Call:

1. iIv1004s
  2. Effsport
  3. Zed
  4. Danny
  5. Steve
  6. Terry

Anyone else please add your name to the above list, i will negotiatae best price i can with these guys and then will require advanced payment to place the order

I assume above are all confirmed unless advised otherwise...

cheers

Z