Right People Right Place Right Price To Lower Your Is250

• 1 month later...

Sewell lexus selling them around $1300 USD included shipping. my best suggestions is safe a bit more and get the Coil overs (Tein Comfort Sport only $2100-2400AUD) if you look around :) i would suggest start with SRS AUTO in sydney :)

BTW i see QQQ IS250 almost everyday and his car is HOT :)

im going to be using F sport springs and shocks to lower my car

Yep, this post needs pictures :P

hehe no problems, here's the car before lowered...will post the 'after' lowered very soon :)

Hey QQQ,

You have been sighted, sooo, you got those after pics yet??

I bet all want to see the end result!!!

hehe no problems, here's the car before lowered...will post the 'after' lowered very soon :)

Hey QQQ,

Hey hey...sorrryyyyyyyy...been busy ....(with the car) :)

Just 1 more thing, if you want eibach pro kit to be install in your car..you need a Tein Silencer Rubber (since eibach unable to supply one), otherwise you'll hear a liitle 'clapping noise' from the rear springs... and now..heres the photos..fitted with 19" HRRacing Stagerred!

Hey Dragon..are you spying on me??? :P thanks for the compliment though :)

post-2486-1219316024_thumb.jpg

post-2486-1219316176_thumb.jpg

Hey QQQ,

Just 1 more thing, if you want eibach pro kit to be install in your car..you need a Tein Silencer Rubber (since eibach unable to supply one), otherwise you'll hear a liitle 'clapping noise' from the rear springs... and now..heres the photos..fitted with 19" HRRacing Stagerred!

Hey QQQ,

Gotto agree with Dragon.., "NOW THAT IS HOT"!!! ;)

Must say, you guys have inspired me to push my project along!! So enjoy the "props" a little while longer QQQ, untill mine gets out there that is!!! B)

Just kidding brother, again, absolutely awesome ride!!!

Hey QQQ,

Do you want to repost ya car in the after market wheel section!! I want to get that topic pinned as a reference. I spent hours prior to here on CL looking at their After market wheels thread. Its a must have tool in helping to chose the right wheel!! Plus, ya car should be up there for all to appreciate!! B)

QQQ,

Not that im spying now, were you driving through the CBD (George St) this morning around 5am??

If it wasn't you, you got some one that has a sim ride to you!!

If you were that person and you are on this forum as a guest, register!!! Nice ride!!!! ;)

QQQ,

Not that im spying now, were you driving through the CBD (George St) this morning around 5am??

If it wasn't you, you got some one that has a sim ride to you!!

If you were that person and you are on this forum as a guest, register!!! Nice ride!!!! ;)

Nuh mate, it wasn't me...I swear!! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hey QQQ,

Hey QQQ,

Considering that it appears that I am un-intentionally following in your foot steps, where did you get the Eibach's from?? Did you get them fitted locally? Did they suggest to get the silencer rubbers??

After reading about the guys with the F-Sport springs, Im worried that the drop aint quite enough. Does anyone here have the F-Sports installed yet?? Do you guys agree??

Hey QQQ,

Hey QQQ,

Considering that it appears that I am un-intentionally following in your foot steps, where did you get the Eibach's from?? Did you get them fitted locally? Did they suggest to get the silencer rubbers??

After reading about the guys with the F-Sport springs, Im worried that the drop aint quite enough. Does anyone here have the F-Sports installed yet?? Do you guys agree??

Hi, I get it from Ebay Motor, it cost me $600 landed...it might cost you more now as the currency thingy :(

I install them @ Lexus Chatswood, but you can install them @ local, I know one @ arncliffe is good doing this, the shop call Top One, The drop is good for my car... its 1.4 and 1.00 dropped (as you can see on the photos)

The F-Sport spring is Eibach..similar like mine...there is a clapping noise at the rear and you definitely need a Rubber Silencer...

If you want to wait...I might sale mine..as I consideering to buy the Tein Comfort Sport coil over :) I'll let you know in a weeks if I want to sale it or not.

Hey QQQ,

Hey QQQ,

Hi, I get it from Ebay Motor, it cost me $600 landed...it might cost you more now as the currency thingy :(

I install them @ Lexus Chatswood, but you can install them @ local, I know one @ arncliffe is good doing this, the shop call Top One, The drop is good for my car... its 1.4 and 1.00 dropped (as you can see on the photos)

The F-Sport spring is Eibach..similar like mine...there is a clapping noise at the rear and you definitely need a Rubber Silencer...

If you want to wait...I might sale mine..as I consideering to buy the Tein Comfort Sport coil over :) I'll let you know in a weeks if I want to sale it or not.

is the ride comfort still close to factory level as stated by lexus or is there a noticable difference. as in its harsher?

Hey QQQ,

Hey QQQ,

is the ride comfort still close to factory level as stated by lexus or is there a noticable difference. as in its harsher?

I drive my car every day and using Eibach spring for nearly 2 months now...the drive is awesome and the drop is perfect for me :)... just had an issue with the clapping noise BUT all gone now..thanks to the Tein Rubber Silencer :)

Hey QQQ,

Hey QQQ,

I drive my car every day and using Eibach spring for nearly 2 months now...the drive is awesome and the drop is perfect for me :)... just had an issue with the clapping noise BUT all gone now..thanks to the Tein Rubber Silencer :)

how much do the rubber silencers cost?

Hey QQQ,

Hey QQQ,

how much do the rubber silencers cost?

Cheap. I get it from Tein US, http://www.tein.com/products/silencer_rubber.html BUT they dont deliver to Australia...so I ask my friend in US to buy it online and send it to me. I had 5 sets for less than $80 landed.