Semi agressive set up

049-3.jpg

047-2.jpg

wheel specs are

20x9.5F 32offset

20x10.5R i think 41offset

i can go lower in the front but im waiting for the new INGS front lip

and then ill see how much lower i can go

What can I say Dan..................You got style!!! NIce work! The Off-sets are absolutely superb...........and the over-all look, ie. drop to wheel style..brilliant! Thumbs up!!!wink.gif

nice work danny. wasnt too sure seeing the rims by itself. but now on the car looks real nice. nice choice. what brand tyre did you go?

i went for Hankook V12 EVO in the front

and some cheap as *BLEEP* rear tyres lol

got more pics up now

see first post

You haven't explicity ask for opinions or comments so safe not to say much. Can i just say, I'm surprised you opted for this look...i wouldve thought perhaps these might suit a soarer more than an IS250.

You haven't explicity ask for opinions or comments so safe not to say much. Can i just say, I'm surprised you opted for this look...i wouldve thought perhaps these might suit a soarer more than an IS250.

yeah they go well on any car lol obviously u dont know ur wheels hahaha

these are like gucci of japan wheels

not some tempe specials

Well If i had your wallet, do you think i not go with ... RAYS? Looks are subjective danny and people have differnt views and oppinions, what you think may look bad others might like and vice versa.

Money and brand names unfortunately can't buy views and opinions. Go easy on people who don't have a fat wallets dude.

Lol. Rofl.

Have you had to change a tire since you got the wheels justin.

Have you had any dramas or studs snap yet?

No and No, why you ask?

The longest i ever kept a set of aftermarket wheels is 1.5 years. Might upgrade to 19s soon.

Lol. Rofl.

Have you had to change a tire since you got the wheels justin.

Have you had any dramas or studs snap yet?

No and No, why you ask?

The longest i ever kept a set of aftermarket wheels is 1.5 years. Might upgrade to 19s soon.

just asking cos of the fitment dramas we had when doin your drop. they shouldn't be that tight on the studs is all. when your ready to upgrade try not usin tempe for your lexus. 19's will look awesome with your drop although a bit harder on the bumps.

up to you. depends how hard a ride you dont mind. 18's make a diff 19's im sure will be pretty solid. 20's probably hard as. danny probably would confrim lol. id hate the ride quality he got now. no more luxury. but looks good.

They were tight, no thanks to "arnold schwarzenegger" (person that put them on initially). I had thoughts about 19s before, but wasn't sure about the ride, so at the time i thought better to be safe.

As for not getting wheels from tempe, i dont have no comments on that.

As i said before i am surprised he opted for that style/setup on an IS but to each their own. I just think they suit S2Ks, NSXs, GTRs etc....these are not luxury cruisers. That's just my 2 cents.

Ps. If you find anything in my replys that suggests or implies that i think they look *BLEEP*, let me know.

Well If i had your wallet, do you think i not go with ... RAYS? Looks are subjective danny and people have differnt views and oppinions, what you think may look bad others might like and vice versa.

Money and brand names unfortunately can't buy views and opinions. Go easy on people who don't have a fat wallets dude.

lol dude i dont mod my car for your approval or anyones approval

i do it for myself

end of the day i drive it

i love the way it looks it doesnt matter.

im not saying i have a fatter wallet

i saved up for these wheels and i will be recovering from my debts but thats how far i will go for sumthing that i desire.

Rays? now that is a race wheel brand mate

that goes well on a soarer lol

Who's saying you need to get my approval or others? ####? You love the way it looks, good for you. Just that this is a forum, and people have different views and opinions which they can express.

What is wrong with me saying i am suprised to see you have opted for this sort of style/setup?

Edited by Moderator.

Who's saying you need to get my approval or others? ####? You love the way it looks, good for you. Just that this is a forum, and people have different views and opinions which they can express.

What is wrong with me saying i am suprised to see you have opted for this sort of style/setup?

Edited by Moderator.

hence why i said you dont know your wheels too well

there are few wheel companies make the wheels that big and that wide..

have you seen these wheels in 20's? in person?

pics dont even do justice.

this style set up is VIP style not race style

my car is not race style mate it's luxury tuning style.

it's just funny cuz you dont seem to understand what style im going for and your suprised of what kind of style i am going for.

but i think im happy your happy that you expressed your opinion nuff said

Idc I see nothing wrong with your post or expressing your opinion....thats the good thing about this forum is different opinions.

Gotta say ilv1004s, I think it looks hot.

When I saw the photos of the wheels on their own I didn't post but thought "why did he pick those?" & "they are gonna stick out for sure & sit wrong" but now they are on the car all I can say is WOW!!!!!

Can't wait to see it in person....Congrat's ilv1004s

P.S Tempe tyres, I've never bought anything from them.

While they may sell some cheap stuff, they also carry some expensive wheels as well. They have grown into a thriving/successful business that look after alot of people.

Why is everyone so down on them?

Wow fantastic pics of your Lexus! Looks like you lifted this photos straight out of the Lexus Product Brochure!

Well done

Okay

here we go

finally we are here

Semi agressive set up

049-3.jpg

047-2.jpg

wheel specs are

20x9.5F 32offset

20x10.5R i think 41offset

i can go lower in the front but im waiting for the new INGS front lip

and then ill see how much lower i can go

EDITED was bored 2nite so went for some pics at the rocks

006-5.jpg

019-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

Everyone has there own opinion...

I think it looks fn good! but that does not mean id buy them... and most tyre shops got the budget rims and they also got their pricey ones.

Personally I got a set of 20's last week after upgrading my 18's (no not OEM's no questions pls) and i went for the machine face stylish look - actually first one in AUS with these wheels - will post pics one day...

love the look of these wheels, how much where they if you don't mind me asking?

cause i know meisters in 2 piece and 3 piece are a fortune :P good way to spend about 3-5k :P

i think these wheels are amazing, they were my wheel of choice, although i might settle for some ROTA's, *high quality replicas of volk*

Anyway man here is my mates car who has these wheels

38631_1518507651531_1499720668_31315447_4146122_n.jpg

25483_1407948167613_1499720668_31049108_6561053_n.jpg

24779_357155677057_504567057_3732705_726306_n.jpg

these are the volk replicas

14108_389020642057_504567057_4121618_788960_n.jpg

14108_389020647057_504567057_4121619_5511326_n.jpg