Hahahha. Its hard to explain. How do i say.

FRIKEN AWESOME!!!!!!! I was trying not to get to sucked in beacuse finances wont allow an upgrade. But the power is awesome in comparison to the 250. The delivery of it is the best though. Its so ..... Seamless streamlined and slick. All of a sudden your doing 140 and all you feel is velvet torque.

An F-sport intake. Not others would be an awesome compliment.

The time at which i noticed the power dif was gettin back into my car and trying to do that first merge onto home bush bay dr the same way i did in the three50.

In saying all of that. Im not sure if the power is worth the money. As the car is so so so similar to the 250. (first short drive and not taking into consideration all the improved mechanics.) The general lexus demographic will not understand how much of a better machine it is. 250's will still be very popular.

But dis-lex-sic thanks for the awesome oportunity to experience lexus awesomeness.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll need to wait til next year before that happens. Depending on colour you may not even get one until next year. Black is hard to get. Even at full price.

Yeah I was just realllllly lucky hahaha !!! I was pretty much the first to order and pick up in melb :)))

Guy down my street had is f and he stares at me everytime I drive by lol !! The new f sport front is damn nice even compared to th is f front IMHO and the daytime LEDs well what else can I say hahaha ECM my gf was impressed :)))

Got a letter saying that Lexus or Perth are having IS350 "Drive Nights" on 10/11 17/11 and 24/11.

So tempted to go. Better not though coz I probably end up trading my first born for it after the drive :D

• 2 weeks later...

Got a letter saying that Lexus or Perth are having IS350 "Drive Nights" on 10/11 17/11 and 24/11.

So tempted to go. Better not though coz I probably end up trading my first born for it after the drive :D

That's odd. I didnt think they have anymore IS350 in stock in Perth. They had 3 cars in October. I was the first one in WA to take delivery of the blue F Sport model. I recently saw the Prestige that I took for test drive on the road apparently must have been sold to someone, and I am sure they would have sold the last F Sport model which was a white pearl.

just post the price no need to scan it...

as for the corp discount i got this on the IS250 but found a mate who actually paid less and he was just a walk in off the street sale...

i guess it comes down to stock, salesman, salesman's budget & ease of the deal...

paid 74000 with free servicing for life of warranty i guess, i couldnt get anymore out of them, as i needed the car right away.

hey i'm in the market for an F sport. any chance i can get a copy of the invoice?

Cheers

Just a straight discount?

Or was there a fleet discount etc involved?

Im not getting anywhere near 8k on a SL model... The colour of my money is good...

Lexus of Brisbane have been a number of things, condescending, arrogant, untruthful, deceitful & plain rude...

Lexus service on the other hand is brilliant, helpful, honest, charming & plain fantastic...

I cant win :(

At the moment I'm honestly looking at other cars now, Lexus don't want my repeat business it seems...

paid 74000 with free servicing for life of warranty i guess, i couldnt get anymore out of them, as i needed the car right away.

hey i'm in the market for an F sport. any chance i can get a copy of the invoice?

Cheers

send me your email id and i will scan and send a copy to you

Also if you are in Melbourne go and see Simon from Blackburn lexus.