Show Off Your Is250/350 The Best Of, Show Me Your Best Photos!

• 2 weeks later...

Sideways in the 350. The longer wheel base and good turning circle make it a breeze to drift. Plus in manual it will not change gears even if you hit red line!

cheeya

drive it hard

My car after being detailed at Affinesse a couple of weeks back! Amazing service! Previous owner sucked at taking care of it so I thought I'd fix it up :) Front bar still needs a slight respray on the lip, but I'm happy with how it turned out! Tein S-tech is next on the shopping list hopefully! :) Still waiting on a 'provider' Lexus of Brighton referred me to for my FlyAudio map update...it's been over 2 months and still no new maps or word from him...bit disappointed, but yeah that might be it for the IS..

post-6698-0-77540800-1393513851_thumb.jp

post-6698-0-53225600-1393514023_thumb.jp

I saw your car on the detailing forums afgmoh! Looking great - saw it on the Lexus Melbourne meetup page or something before it was deleted too.

Have you thought of getting black centre caps for your wheels like the OEM ones?

I saw your car on the detailing forums afgmoh! Looking great - saw it on the Lexus Melbourne meetup page or something before it was deleted too.

Have you thought of getting black centre caps for your wheels like the OEM ones?

Thanks man! Yeah we made a new group on facebook from our latest meet, 15 members so far. Mods on here didn't appreciate us creating a page so it's available upon request, I don't want to 'do the wrong thing' by posting it here. No I haven't thought about getting black ones, I think the ones I have now suit nice, do you think the black ones would look better? I've never thought about it!

Yeah, I reckon the black ones would look a lot nicer. Just like the OEM ISF wheels.

Have you seen your cars pictures on detailparadise? amazing.

Here's my IS250 SL. 18" x rims and tanabe springs. Not many mystic gold out there :) still very OEM look but I think I like the simplicity expression of the look.

post-7119-0-14313200-1394401496_thumb.jp

post-7119-0-37977300-1394401547_thumb.jp

^ nice rims :)

well after 900km she is home, picked her up from melbourne city lexus 11am this morning and now back in Sydney

what a drive.. wow :)

JCCUhAU.jpg

gxQyb3c.jpg

irCxvGE.jpg

• Like 1

^ nice rims :)

well after 900km she is home, picked her up from melbourne city lexus 11am this morning and now back in Sydney

what a drive.. wow :)

Why go all the way to melbourne when there is 3 perfectly fine lexus dealers in sydney. All with the power to give you a good deal.

Picked my January 2014 built IS350 F Sport + EP2 in White Nova / Dark Rose Trim on 28th Feb.... Absolutely love it and is the perfect replacement for my 2011 built IS350 F Sport that was also white.

Getting window tint done on Wednesday, then thinking of adding the F Sport Intake.... Still undecided.

7k5s.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...