How Can We Keep This Is250 Thread Growing & Active!

Having an active forum with many active threads is purely depending on the members. Alot of people don't like to forum whore so they take a more passive role. If this is the case, there is nothing anyone can do about it. Even if you have more cruises and meets, the role people want to play on the forum remain the same. It's up to the individuals.

This Lexus forum as i see it caters for ALL lexus models....it is not just IS250 or GS450 etc. This is potentially the problem...a drop of blood in a pool isn't gonna make it red.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well as i have been saying for a long time!!

GET THE STICKERS!!!

Wat happends when a forum member with a nice IS250 goes past another IS250 with mods (non member)

He'll see the web address

He'll join

He'll Share his EXP!!

More People!

Bigger Community

OKAY boys

Lets get the stickers on the roll

If this doesnt pull through soon

Im just gonna get the desgin and Make it myself LOL

cuz im kinda getting sick of waiting around now

Well as i have been saying for a long time!!

GET THE STICKERS!!!

Wat happends when a forum member with a nice IS250 goes past another IS250 with mods (non member)

He'll see the web address

He'll join

He'll Share his EXP!!

More People!

Bigger Community

OKAY boys

Lets get the stickers on the roll

If this doesnt pull through soon

Im just gonna get the desgin and Make it myself LOL

cuz im kinda getting sick of waiting around now

I AGREE!!

how long should the sticker poll stand for. its been a week now or so. those who are gonna vote id say have voted. silver and white can be made of one design?

its been too long due to slow forums. the ppl who are gonna vote have voted. (IMO). when can we call it?

Am I still the only one who went for gold?!

C'mon boys and girls, vote GOLD.

It should look good next to the gold "Sydney City Lexus" I already have.

I also prefer it to be from the inside. Got no tint yet so won't have a problem with that.

There's like 3 IS250's in the car park at work.

Also some client car parks in the Sydney CBD sometimes I see 3-4 cars... Popular car with executives as well it seems

i see a IS250 everytime i go out, i mean, EVERY SINGLE time

its a really popular car, although, i only ever see the prestige ones with the ugly 16" rims, sometimes a few Sport Lux's, rarely see a IS250 with the same sport rims as mine

i see a IS250 everytime i go out, i mean, EVERY SINGLE time

its a really popular car, although, i only ever see the prestige ones with the ugly 16" rims, sometimes a few Sport Lux's, rarely see a IS250 with the same sport rims as mine

I can't remember ever seeing your ride man.

You need to go the next meet k.

btw, got style k?

http://celebrityhotshotph.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/f42.jpg

yeh, white FTW!

i'll be at the next meet, after June

im going for my P's on June 14th (if its open, i think its a public holiday)

i have so many mods i wanna do to my car, just need the funds, LOL

my plan:

JUN roof spoiler

OEM lip spoiler

IS-F Lights

tein S tech springs

HKS Hi Power exhaust

Fujita intake

need money, *sigh*

someone, PLEASE sell your parts to me, if your gonna upgrade to a 350, lol

:D, lol

also, ahahaha Flower 4, lol

Boys Over Flowers, korean dramas FTW!!!

kpop FTW, lol!!!!!

Fair enough to say if 16" rims are ugly to some but sometimes it's more than just 'for looks' - They actually serve a purpose and offer the best overall ride comfort.

One of my old cars I had it lowered and on 18's - After 3 years of driving it around on Sydney roads and country roads it ruined my back. Yes I do alot of driving. After a while I got sick of it.

I craved to get back into a standard car which I bought to replace this one, then traded that in for the Lexus.

Unfortunately Sydney roads are one of the worse maintained to fully enjoy this form of luxury.

/My 2c

yeh, i had a loan car that had 16's ride was good, my car with the 18's and sport suspension, it kinda "bounces" round on rough roads and especially round corners, so i gotta take it pretty slow, or i feel the front end get really light and lose traction

i agree that sydney roads are badly maintained, but at least the highways aren't THAT bad, and lets face it, most speeding is dont on the highways anyway, :D

and at my age (17) i think looks are more important to me, lol

i'll get over it later, but for now, its all bout the looks, and you kinda have to have this period of life where looks matter and stuff

we all get over it, some later than others tho, lol

just cant wait till i can drive round with my friends, lol

IS250, Passat, 528i, Commodore, Astina, Camry

i only ever see the prestige ones with the ugly 16" rims, sometimes a few Sport Lux's, rarely see a IS250 with the same sport rims as mine

The reason you rarely see the same wheels as yours is because it was the least popular model and sold the least due to the fact that is was the only car in the Lexus range not to have leather. It came with the fake/synthetic suede called Alcantara. Pity because the wheels are nice.

lol. Don't forget also for the price of a Sports, people got the 325i and C220 to look at i suppose.

ahahaha, yeh

the sport model isnt so popular

who else has a sport model here?

the ppl i know are just me and danny

i dont really mind the Alcantara

my options were either this Sport or a X, both with smae Km's and for the same price

but the X had beige leather, where as the Sport had black alcantara, and xenon lights, park sensors, that anti glare rear view mirror, it was was SGM, the X was Silver

i also like the Sport wheels more so just went with the sport, not the X

its just personal choice, i would have obviously got everything i wanted if i went with a new car, but had to go used, and this car was too good to pass up, it was a sport model (which i wanted, or a X) and it was SGM (i wanted either SGM or Black) and it had a black interior

oh, and is the Alcantara the same stuff they use in Lambo's?

or is it a different thing??

feels the same.

wat ever it is

i do kinda miss leather..

maybe i might hunt for some ISF seats lol

hahahahaha oh well

back to the TOPIC!!

WHERES THE STICKERS!!!!!

IT"S FRIDAY

I WANT THE STICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERES THE STICKERS!!!!!