Isf Owners Post Up Pics Of Your Isf!

ilv1004s

Enjoy your ISF they are a great vehicle.   from your photo the rear mag wheels are on the wrong side of your ISF, the blades are facing the wrong way, they should be the same as the front mags.  you should swap them over.

On 9/16/2020 at 2:33 PM, LTuned said:

Enjoy your ISF they are a great vehicle.   from your photo the rear mag wheels are on the wrong side of your ISF, the blades are facing the wrong way, they should be the same as the front mags.  you should swap them over.

I will check it out. It came straight from Lexus Gold Coast who had serviced it and put on 4 Yokohama tyres, so I would hope they have put the wheels on their correct side.

Had a fantastic drive back to Sydney over a week, in and out of the coastal ranges. A real wolf in sheeps clothing when you can let it loose.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 1:47 PM, Dave_A said:

My new steed. What a great car to drive.

I had been admiring this little beauty for years and now it is mine. Very happy indeed.

20200714_232551.jpg

Congrats on the purchase, they are great cars and even better sleepers as the wider community have no idea when it comes to the ISF.  Most probably assume its a 4 cyl lol.  Ive had mine for about 5 yrs now and still love driving it as much as i did when i first got it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Recent acquisition, absolutely gorgeous and just incredible when pushed!

WiG7_ZFAhhXFjzvevu0pjBbdetmfAjzahocqGtN5N-dLMlDC6riSM1GXWhGJSyI1SywVkN0onqZHGPFFNraZuMqHq73Jpr60YpKaVwrrQrwakWAlcffOCfln_cOLC5q9i20ngfFRjPcz69upNtTvkPXRFwqK3WoKwfDTIOO126rnlxrq-Yybm6agG20sT6x3MUNs99w3uF3B9E3TBt1oeKxtv8GqHt5Ox7DpI8_i2_rgX9tfvBpk4Mp72SLZdOEqWImuF5v19HXuAVZvTs7uXZsUm2cg8LqMpllo6xo1Bo7squCTm0q_A_O0tKnKGfy_8-JYskRO2pqODCicZeW5zrRzJqXBM-piEU44Wm2e6oHmKmi-NbkCpR8QqmfFUzSQbv_ld1FP6yIM7QgHwR6vQpB6tolQhLjDRuA1qYzQmav5zzAJyzENmJUj_6XMPhzYFQgBALAt-vAeTZB0TQhXcADbDe-G05OWf7zjQTLnIUdE3ykkh4bEozvokK_K8k6avdVftzDFO_DxHXqfafyx7cD-gXwXvoI4cQFLiCYaTBo5sWg2aRYtlXr9tLgQeJGgTjBRLXc3bGYHS4xG8dYzUdtcarR6i15YUJvrREemDwqV7CyCfrVhaIibVjPJ8utw-8tixhtNxiwdzMCl7O9jOVLyjLtk8eYeZ97oP1xE3ssijcuYAsOoMbhLsHiIgSHA5cvNePFVahCbivI2PPcaTvRHZA=w1786-h1339-no?authuser=1

Just a couple of matters to attend to - front tyres and brake pads need replacement soon, rear shock leak (as per the thread I posted), and the car is far overdue for a paint correction. Absolute dream otherwise.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My new to me 08 imported ISF grade 4.5B with 70k's on the clock. 

At some stage I will correct the wheel direction 😄

ISF 1.jpg

ISF 2.jpg

ISF 3.jpg