Isf Owners Post Up Pics Of Your Isf!

ilv1004s

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tough! Planning a drop & front lip?

Yeah, once i put my exhaust on, coilovers are next on the list. I am also thinking about getting a rear diffuser and a front lip :)

What coils are you thinking?

probably just a set of BCs with upgraded springs, ive had a sets in my other cars and they have been pretty good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evasive are a mob in the States (you can google their site). They had a back order with Japan for some units since the start of this year, which Tom's committed fulfill. I was luckily able to secure one, called around to a few people actually & spoke to them in US time (was on a mission), but the wait was quite long. Cost was about $2k landed, thanks to the AUD & expensive shipping via Fedex.

Still have the damaged one in my garage actually, which can be repaired/hydrodipped.

• 1 month later...

...just saw it myself yesterday. Well I am still waiting for the new IS-F. The price tag for this will about $180K ish. The problem with this one is the it won't fit into any category as its not at M5 levels but better than non M series , a bit of an orphan. To me its trying a bit too hard on the outside but the interior is great. I can see it appeal to a lot of people though as its huuuge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...