• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's the specs on those wheels (inc tyres)? Does it rub & can you turn full lock?

19x9,5 all around. Et 25 fronts et 20 rear. 235/35/19 all around. I'm on coils now and tried to go lower than the pic in the front but I can't go any lower or I can do turns. Planning on going 215/35/19 fronts soon so I can go lower. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Trial fit of my new wheels.......

19x 9.5 and 19x11s :D

Guards need a roll and a pull but should fit perfectly with a bit of work

Nice set up ! wht wheels are they ? and what offsets are they ?

Custom-made Varrosteins as this is my company car so I couldnt live with my staff curbing $5k worth of wheels so didn't splash out for BBS or Work VS-XX.

Just needs guard work and suspension now.

post-6654-0-58001200-1369641194_thumb.jp

Custom-made Varrosteins as this is my company car so I couldnt live with my staff curbing $5k worth of wheels so didn't splash out for BBS or Work VS-XX.

Just needs guard work and suspension now.

Nice mate, looks good but what are those offsets if you don't mind me asking as the rear and fronts look like they are poking heaps lol

They were +25 when I got them. Then sent them to the engineer who *BLEEP*ed with them to make them work.

Currently, they sit about an inch out at the rear and about 1/2 an inch at the front.

They are worse in that pic as no mofo had wheel nuts to fit yesterday so I was rolling 16s on the left and 19s on the right for that picture

So once my suspension arrives pump the guards, dial in some camber and they will be perfect.

If not ill prob shave them a little more but im pretty confident they are right now.

Major *BLEEP* around but end result will be worth it.

Was going to wait until it was finished but here are some progress pics.

Mods: pearl black badges, F Sport intake, SSR wheels

Next will be BC coils to loose the 4wd spec ride height. And install the SSR center caps that just arrived.

image_zps7d89c425.jpg

image_zps0a22a5ec.jpg

image_zps5b929e75.jpg

image_zps9846c39d.jpg

I'm after a set of coilovers at the moment too.

Im just looking at getting some prices from contact and my old sponsor up in Japan.

I'll let you know but im not sure if DG7 do a IS setup (or a street shock as the Drift ones are very brutal)

Here's my IS250 build so far... Only had it for a short while around late March.

-Max legal tint everywhere (I think that's 20%? Correct me if i'm wrong)

-6000K HID kit for fog lights and low beams, and LED parkers (DIY is very helpful!)

-19" ISF style wheels installed with 235 tyres at the front and 255 at the rear (dat phat ass :P)

-Flyaudio unit but that came with the car when I purchased it

image3_zps74954b60.jpeg

image4_zpsf38cd767.jpeg

image5_zps4b702ae3.jpeg

Little snap I managed to get the other day when I just got my wheels!

b5afb424cc1b11e2ac8a22000a9e2947_7_zpsef

My next upgrades I'm thinking maybe a rear lip? Not entirely convinced on it's appearence though. Maybe paint the wheels a darker grey all around or even a black. Paint the calipers black. Really want to upgrade the exhausts to a chrome tip of some sort without drone and not paying through my butt. I really want a nicer note when I accelerate hence the exhaust, thought about a CAI but cos i'm still a P-plater it's a bit tough.. although I doubt the Police would REALLY notice and pull me up for it and be bothered ripping the entire engine bay cover to check but eh... dunno.. Any other suggestions?

My big and last mod which is that I supercharged my is250. I've always wanted to do it and I finally did it. Now time to part ways and get another car, here's a short video of it

post-6333-0-09490300-1370827283_thumb.jp

Very cool !

How much ? Where from etc?

I all up it cost me about 5.6k which included adding better parts to it. Got it in the states. It's up for sale now

Wow awesome stuff!! Hows the power?

I'm sure the noise will be sure to turn some heads.

Power is great ! the throttle from nothing to half way is much better especially on highways

And yes the whinging noise from the Supercharger does turn heads and smiles when they see a intercooler on it :)