I needed new tyres, so figured I may as well get some new shoes while I'm at it.

Wheels are Katana GTM BM in a +45 offset front and rear, 8.5" front 9.5" rear.

Tyres are Kumho KU31s - 235/35/19 up front and 275/30/19 out the back

These are only interim rims till I find something I really like that's available in Aus, something along the lines of the Forgestar F14 or Axis Elite.

And yes, before anyone says, I know, it needs a drop! I'm trying to decide between the Tein S.Tech or the Eibach Pro kit...

img0882dz.jpg

Slight concave look which I don't mind :)

img0880e.jpg

Well after a bit of a struggle, work is now forcing me to hand the car back to the fleet company as it's well out of warranty, and order a new one. So, these wheels are now for sale. PM expressions of interest.

Sent an email today to see if I can get approval for a IS350 B)

Well after a bit of a struggle, work is now forcing me to hand the car back to the fleet company as it's well out of warranty, and order a new one. So, these wheels are now for sale. PM expressions of interest.

Sent an email today to see if I can get approval for a IS350 B)

I TOLD YOU this would happen, same as everyone else. Dont hand it back with those, Ill do a swap with you if you dont have thestockies

when are u back in the office? who has it in the meantime?

MODERATOR EDITED

• 2 weeks later...

ooooooouuuffft. THAT IS HOT!!!

awesome stylish looking car jty7.

you have managed to make the DRL's look better then the MY11 lool. (IMO)

What sort of lights do you have under the side rails of the car to get that effect.

also what rear does that have is that a full Wald with ehaust??

i bought those side skirt light kit from a member of clublexus forum. i think they call it LED puddle light kit. those body kits are full wald but the exhaust is custom made. thinking of doing custom installation of sound system, not sure is worth it or not.

Pics for the 6K? When you take it, do with macro and without macro cos one of these option are hard to tell of the color.

Hey dude, haven't forgotten about you, the bulbs haven't fully colour shifted yet, and still look a bit greenish. kspec/garax say it can take anywhere up to 50-100hrs to fully shift.

I haven't been in aus long enough to put some decent hours on them

• 3 weeks later...

That looks really nice. I've thinking about getting these DRLs from Ebay. Was it simple to install for you?

A little bit fiddly cos they actually go under your head light so they are invisable when not on. Its fiddly becuase they are sticky back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just landed back in Sydney, brought a couple of things back with me from the US :)

Still haven't got the short-shifter installed from my last trip, or the under chassis brace & f-sport springs from the trip before, got to get around to it all soon

2jbnvbn.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

recently installed 09/10 GFX front lip and F-Sport quarter panel badges...

Hey elmarko

Your IS looks great.

If you don't mind me asking what did the F-sport front guard badges cost you???

Also did you have any trouble when fitting them. I thought the badges had to locating lugs on the back that went into the 2 holes on the MY11 IS fronts guards.

Hello Everyone,

First time poster and new member. Got my IS 350 F sport a few weeks ago and thought I'd sign on and see if I can get some inspiration - no mods as of yetpost-4949-029887400 1300525038_thumb.jpg :)

Hey Seeker,

Welcome to ALOC.

Hot looking F-sport 3fiddy.

Canberra huh? Did you deal with either Gary or Brian? Two sales guys at Canberra & both good guys.

Yer, it was Brian also dealt with Josh. Good blokes.

and thanks for the welcome ;)

• 2 weeks later...

recently installed 09/10 GFX front lip and F-Sport quarter panel badges...

Hey elmarko

Your IS looks great.

If you don't mind me asking what did the F-sport front guard badges cost you???

Also did you have any trouble when fitting them. I thought the badges had to locating lugs on the back that went into the 2 holes on the MY11 IS fronts guards.

Thanks for the compliment!

Badges were from Sewell Lexus. I have a relative living in the US so can get stuff like this shipped out here relatively cheap. I think they were about $30 each with Club Lexus member discount.

They're actually the first gen OEM F Sport badges where the F is blue - actually look better IMO than MY'11 badges which are just silver and white

post-3683-062646600 1302261446_thumb.jpg

No lugs either - just position and stick in place with 3M tape