Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

White IS350 near lindfield/chatswood

around 5:45pm tonight (Thursday 9/6)

saw the LED's nd it was 350! hahaha

so much faster than a IS250.... :(

he was behind me for a while so maybe he saw the club sticker and joins!?

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a silver is250 with black rims and euro plates today... Taken to the repair shop at Warwick Farm, the drivers side was all smashed up, ouch.

Yesterday a '10 is250 silver on red p's with two blonde chicks inside, on great western highway at parramatta. We were driving side by side for awhile until I had to make a turn.

black is-f with queensland plates at chatswood, on monday night around 7:40~ ish

near the street with all the bus stops and the taxi stand thing

Must've been the same one I saw on Tuesday afternoon around 4:30 pm heading east on Carlingford Road. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Saw three stock (I think) IS250 in silver, white pearl and grey on fairford road around 6PM. Great to see so many colour in one day, white pearl looks really nice IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted......Blue LF-A. Taren Point.

Me in it. :P

Not driving. :(

That would be build number 60, right?

So tell us about it, even if you were a passenger! Is it comfortable? Did you get pinned back against your seat on acceleration (ok, dumb question)?

Edited by Lexus Nerd

Wow.

Thats an orgasmic blue.

If that car pulled up next to me i would do so many unspeakable things. And if the driver wasnt watching id be so tempted to hi jack it. (dont worry id give it back lol ... Eventually.)

Spotted......Blue LF-A. Taren Point.

0afc539a.jpg

ed6a9082.jpg

4fb1609a.jpg

Me in it. :P

120bf24b.jpg

Not driving. :(

Must be so hard to get up and go to work everymorning!!

What a job!!

WOW...

oh, spotted a black IS-F at chatswood today, outside the apartments near the bus/taxi stops

i dont think it was dannys, unless he got white NSW number plates

WOW...

oh, spotted a black IS-F at chatswood today, outside the apartments near the bus/taxi stops

Must have friends in the area ... I saw it parked near the station on Saturday night, when I visited Mamak.

Caught a quick glimpse of some CT200H's covered in Lexus livery, on the the back of a car carrier while driving through Guildford.

Later around 11pm, saw STOOLN, black IS250, P plates, lowered, chrome wheels, eBay LED tails, rosary beads hanging from the rear vision mirror, driving like a uleh through Church St in Parramatta blasting Pac with the windows down.... :rolleyes:

WOW...

nope not untill sept

Caught a quick glimpse of some CT200H's covered in Lexus livery, on the the back of a car carrier while driving through Guildford.

Later around 11pm, saw STOOLN, black IS250, P plates, lowered, chrome wheels, eBay LED tails, rosary beads hanging from the rear vision mirror, driving like a uleh through Church St in Parramatta blasting Pac with the windows down.... :rolleyes:

I wonder if that was a certain forum regular you spotted ... If so, you misread two of the six characters on the rego. But I didn't know he was on P's ...

Off-topic ... I was just looking at photos of meets that took place before I joined this forum. I saw LEX51S' car in stock form. LOL .. I can't believe it. And 16" wheels too.

I wonder if that was a certain forum regular you spotted ... If so, you misread two of the six characters on the rego. But I didn't know he was on P's ...

Off-topic ... I was just looking at photos of meets that took place before I joined this forum. I saw LEX51S' car in stock form. LOL .. I can't believe it. And 16" wheels too.

SKOOLU was sold for a wedding recently.

And loool @ stock LEX51S. That guy just went crazy when he started attending meets lol

Nah, it was most def STOOLN... 'stolen' maybe? Black euro style plates.

Indeed, LEX51S' car is looking very nice these days!