• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw THE nices TOM's IS250's at chatswood lexus dealership

a black one and a silver one, one with 19's and one with 18's

they were HOT, only if they had em when i was looking there!!!

not much price difference either, silver one had a TOM's exhaust aswell, didnt check the black one tho

oh and saw that matte black IS-F again near chatswood/willoughby

it is MINT

apparently its just vinyl and the cars actually white underneath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A silver CT200h being transported at the back of a tow truck passing by Hume Highway Bankstown. I reckon they look quite nice in real life than in photos!

I've read a couple of reviews that suggest the photos are better than in the flesh, so it's good to read someone else's point of view.

spotted pearl white is250 on hume hwy around 7pm near the intersection.

i saw a front lip on his car.. dunno what it was but it looked really nice.. it looked the the trd front lip where it comes up on the side but it was a 2 piece lip on the sides.. anyone know wat it is?

Could have sworn I saw LEX51S you at Pennant Hills the other evening... Turning off from Pennant Hills road towards Cherrybrook

was tht a couple of weeks ago? havent been round there for couple weeks. but yes very well could have been me.

Yes CT200h spotted driving around the Eastern Suburbs with a hansom guy driving that looked identical to me...... :D

It drives nice. Its no IS though but its not meant to be.

Perhaps that man could write a non bias review in the ct200h forum.

pearl white IS250 on green P's, at a city cruise we did last weekend

it was only at the 1st meet point at some maccas in parra

it's a 2SUS customs car, dumped on the rear with 18 or 19's (didnt get a proper look) and a gfx kit on the front, looked HOT

the pearl in the paint is just amazing

Hey, that's my car on the Hume every morning!

Nothing special, I fitted a WALD Executive full body kit, front+sides+rear and clear LED tail lights. I also fitted an upper and lower billet grille and the usual white LED's internally. My tyres are almost worn out so I want to buy continental Extreme Contact DW's and good white rims. Yeah, white, and I can already hear the howls going up. That's why I hide in the shadows every time the Lexus Style Police have a meet and photoshoot.... Maybe I should bring my other Lexus, the Lexus of Euro bikes anyway (see pic). A Suzuki Burgman 650 with five speed electronic transmission, electronic windscreen, folding mirrors, heated seats, heated handlebars, cruise, ABS, digital dash, a bit cramped in the back seat. Sound familiar.

I have to get out of the cage every so often so I can almost feel the wind in my face :))

post-2159-037116800 1298704620_thumb.jpg

white rims on IS250's look hot imo

saw a SGM IS250 with the Sport rims painting white, looked really nice, but only cause it also had a nice drop aswell

Blue IS350 F Sport spotted on George St @ City around 4pm today

hahaha, guy also kinda "kicked" it out changing lanes, looked really nice from behind

black is-f with queensland plates at chatswood, on monday night around 7:40~ ish

near the street with all the bus stops and the taxi stand thing

hahaha, yeh, *cough* danny *cough*

forgot the check the interior to see if it had the shifter and carbon panels tho

looked REALLY nice

i wanna feel the power of a IS-F!!!

hahaha

SPOTTED!!

silver dumped IS250 with intake, midpipes and greddy axle back, isF tail lights, big brakes and DRL's on 18's doing skids in auburn, parramatta rd chasing a classy 212 black on black my09 isF with US spec taillights doing skids and struggling to find grip. ;)

SPOTTED!!

silver dumped IS250 with intake, midpipes and greddy axle back, isF tail lights, big brakes and DRL's on 18's doing skids in auburn, parramatta rd chasing a classy 212 black on black my09 isF with US spec taillights doing skids and struggling to find grip. ;)

Hey LEX51S.....the IS-F is lucky you weren't in you're work truck or he would've got smoked........

At least you being in the 2fiddy made it a fair fight.lol... :D

• 2 months later...

hahahaha, sure did

that Cruise for Kids was pretty good

lots of hot cars and it was all for a good cause!!!