Hey guys,

Finally started some cosmetic mods after 2 years riding stock. Still deciding on a lip kit. Most likely will be going with the Seibon cf kit depending on availability here.

Sorry for the out of focus pictures.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Thanks, yeah the Seibon is cheaper and being CF allows me to partially paint it so I can have some exposed CF on the car. On another note, I seem to have some minor rubbing issues when turning with the wheels. Its this plastic bit sticking out inside the front fenders. I remember someone had this problem and used a heat gun to soften the plastic and push it in but can't seem to find the link any more. Anyone had this issue solved? my front tyre/wheels are 225/30/20 on 20x8.5 +38.

nah that should even be a problem

im running 225/30/20's

problem with our cars

u cant have it too lowered in the front

id say raise the car abit in the front

i had that issues and i raised mine

• 2 weeks later...

very nice

6k right??

show us some pics when its installed!

i wanna compare with my stock xenons

Yes, i put in the request to amend the order, amongst time of high ecstacy. Openned up the box and it's 6K, although the receipt had 8K. As our lense does not have a blue tinge, i recon this 6K will be white-as, but we'll soon find out i guess.

got the LED's for my parkers, and the yellow fog light overlays

oqzmh4.jpg

29gk1g9.jpg

in person, the parkers are a bit more blue than my stock HID's

i think im in need of either 6000k xenons, or whiter parkers

loving the yellow fogs tho!

JDM FTW

oh and soz for crappy pics, was on the way home, and took it from my phone

yeh, there the OEM 4300k

they have a tiny bit of blue to em

they match pretty nice from a distance, then when ur within 5m of the car, u can tell the difference between the parkers and xenons

but im happy for now!

IS-F LED tail lights next!

yeh, there the OEM 4300k

they have a tiny bit of blue to em

they match pretty nice from a distance, then when ur within 5m of the car, u can tell the difference between the parkers and xenons

but im happy for now!

IS-F LED tail lights next!

looks good lehman!!

thanks!

i droped one of the LED's accidently while installing, that scared me! ahahaha

still cant decide if i should get LED's for my fogs aswell!!

but the rally yellow is look pretty nice IMO, <3 JDM!

cars starting to look more like i want it, still alot more to do tho!

but like i said, ISF LED tail lights and a drop are coming soon!!

but im starting to attract more and more police attention, not the good kind, :D

ahaha oh well

but alto getting more looks from people on the streets than i was before

red P's on a lexus = lots of weird looks

ahahahaha

ur car is my inspiration, LOL

its like the idol of the IS250 world, hahahahaha

well IS-F LED's then roof spoiler + rear spoiler, :P

decided dropping would attract TOOO much attention from the cops on red P's, i'll do that when i get my greens

still cant decide if i should get LED's for my fogs aswell!!

but the rally yellow is look pretty nice IMO, <3 JDM!

I tried this, LED's let off hardly any light and it's more of the appeal of LED's than anything. You would need to find one that would let of light in multiple directions rather to reflect, other than a straight pointing LED. You'd just get a straight light, which IMO looks a little silly. I tried it, and threw them out.

Get the SMD with multiple sides wit smd's all over it. It still wont project light but looks good. Why you gonna get them if you have yellow over lays tho. You wont see their full potential. Just a thought.

yeh i have 9SMD LED's for parkers

2 on each side, and 1 at the front

oh, and with the LED's for fogs, i'll get em later, i wanna keep the overlays first

i just wanted to see what my car looked like with yellow overlays, and IMO it looks good

i'll go for white LED fogs and parkers after my ISF tail lights

the LEDs i have for my parkers are a bit blue, so i'll get white ones with im ready to order the fogs

It's gathering dust...still deciding if i should get 3rd and 4th year service (both in one) or not... cos it aint going in till after.

Each day gone, my interest drops.

Cereal date has expired!

ahahahaha

decided dropping would attract TOOO much attention from the cops on red P's, i'll do that when i get my greens

doesnt matter what colour P's u have. my brother is a green plater and he borrowed my car. gave it back to me with the p plates on but i didn't notice. started to wonder why police started paying a lot of attention to me on the roads and later realised that it was because of the green P's.

thank god i no longer have to put up with that crap! although even when i was a P plater i never displayed P plates for that very reason! it's too much a cop magnet even when u're not doing anything wrong!!!

ahahahaha

doesnt matter what colour P's u have. my brother is a green plater and he borrowed my car. gave it back to me with the p plates on but i didn't notice. started to wonder why police started paying a lot of attention to me on the roads and later realised that it was because of the green P's.

thank god i no longer have to put up with that crap! although even when i was a P plater i never displayed P plates for that very reason! it's too much a cop magnet even when u're not doing anything wrong!!!

thats a very mature thing to tell him lol