ahhhh

sick man

if ur gonna sell em, u know who to contact first, :D

and thanks dis-lex-sic and franky

i'll definatly be there, as long as it doesnt happen on the dates im gonna be in korea for

so no one answered my angle eyes question from a few weeks ago...

are you guys buying these kits off ebay?

or is there a better supplier?

i think there are two guys that have done it and they were off ebay. dont quote me on that. cevu will be able to give more insight

Thanks, I noticed he mentioned he had done a set...

i think there are two guys that have done it and they were off ebay. dont quote me on that. cevu will be able to give more insight

kits off ebay. as far as i am aware all sellers are selling the same kit as i got various sellers to send me a picture of the actual kit before i bought it.

they all looked exactly the same. i've had two kits personally both from different sellers bought 12 months apart and they were exactly the same.

only difference is u can get one that is 6000K and one that is 25000K but other than that they're the same kit

Awesome, which did you go for the 6000k or 25000k?

I am keen to give it a crack, the angle eyes always look very euro and quite interesting...

I figure the 6000k would look tasteful and the 25000k would look reasonably distasteful...

kits off ebay. as far as i am aware all sellers are selling the same kit as i got various sellers to send me a picture of the actual kit before i bought it.

they all looked exactly the same. i've had two kits personally both from different sellers bought 12 months apart and they were exactly the same.

only difference is u can get one that is 6000K and one that is 25000K but other than that they're the same kit

I am keen to give it a crack, the angle eyes always look very euro and quite interesting...

I figure the 6000k would look tasteful and the 25000k would look reasonably distasteful...

6000K is pure white and will match with a 6000k hit set or bulbs, no attention drawn from law enforcement!

25000K is blue and is a guaranteed defect. not worth the hassle to take them back out and opening your headlights is not something you'd wanna do more than once! increases the chances of not getting a proper seal!

P2040126.jpg

dont look too closely as it needs to be redone. but im not sure if i should re do it anyway. when i ordered it i didnt expect it to be so bright and super cheap autoish, wanted more like the fog tints.

Thoughts?

opted for this instead

P2040128.jpg

P2040127.jpg

its just vinal like our club stickers but clear . . . oh yeah. we dont have any . . .

hhmmmm...... not really feeling it! although thats what i thought about my chrome surround on the grill when i first put it on so it might grow on me! :-)

I thought the badge was kinda cool doesnt look try hardish hybrid. Doesnt look as cheap as the surround but it took so long to do. Twice (still not perfect :( ) gonna keep it for a while see if it grows on me lol. Leave it till the next meet anyway.

wow really nice

do they sell a dark grey colour??

i wanna make my badges "pearl black" but i dont wanna debadge and then paint and all that

so a vinyl would be mad

thanks for any info!!

6000K is pure white and will match with a 6000k hit set or bulbs, no attention drawn from law enforcement!

25000K is blue and is a guaranteed defect. not worth the hassle to take them back out and opening your headlights is not something you'd wanna do more than once! increases the chances of not getting a proper seal!

So in your mind was it a difficult install?

Im going to order them tonight i think...

There is lots of different types. Its easier to take badge off though i think.

ahhh

kk, thanks

i rekon taking the badges off and then just applying the vinyl would be easier than going through the pain of painting it and all that

thanks for the info again

There is lots of different types. Its easier to take badge off though i think.

ahhh

kk, thanks

i rekon taking the badges off and then just applying the vinyl would be easier than going through the pain of painting it and all that

thanks for the info again

lol...... is this is what it has come to? no more mods so we're now on vinyls? hhmm..... someone do something crazy!

Lol hope you are lol.

Its called results of boredom Lol. and the blue in the picture on ebay wasnt same blue that came. Thought id try it anyway.

Lool hybrid badge is silver wit blue background. :P

So you've got the 2011 Hybrid badge.

do I ??? this is hybrid 2011 isnt it? ima blue L

lexus-rx400h_13.jpg