2-3 months is too much still

one the cars on the ground no matter how many km's he does it will be compressed

it's not like a new engine doesnt need that much running in period

even springs 1 week max to settle in

My first clunk (bottom out) happened 2 months after the drop. This is going over a hump.

Depend on the quality of the springs, if it takes 1 week to fully sag (or settle) then it might be Jumboz lol.

AHAHAHAHAHA

funny how every just stares at you going hell slow over speed bumps and basically everything

my friend has a lowered 538i, everyone just looks at us

ahahahhaa

so funny

its a pain, but the looks pay off

http://www.google.com/images?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=VIP%20car%20japan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=2560&bih=1407

Typically the "VIP" look in Japan. Ultra low, massively negative camber... stereotypical "dealer" looking car.

Correct :)

bahahah the baller look

you need mega wide rims with low offset to start off with

and baller wheels :D

I have got wide rims lol u try fitting any wider that 10's then get back to me lol and you cant go more vip than SSR rims from japan.

[quote name=d

is-lex-sic' date='10 August 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1281425527' post='25835]

So far it sounds like tires too narrow for the width of the rim...so that the side wall of the tire is on an angle rather than vertical?

is that the look?

http://www.google.com/images?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=VIP%20car%20japan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=2560&bih=1407

Typically the "VIP" look in Japan. Ultra low, massively negative camber... stereotypical "dealer" looking car.

Correct :)

bahahah the baller look

you need mega wide rims with low offset to start off with

and baller wheels :D

I have got wide rims lol u try fitting any wider that 10's then get back to me lol and you cant go more vip than SSR rims from japan.

[quote name=d

is-lex-sic' date='10 August 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1281425527' post='25835]

So far it sounds like tires too narrow for the width of the rim...so that the side wall of the tire is on an angle rather than vertical?

is that the look?

Yes that is the 'look' stretched tires are a form of art. in japan they go to extremes as far as putting 215's on 10 in rims and ive seen a 195 on a 9inch rim for a drift car once... would be scary as poping a bead on these tires at high speeds :o

If you ask me, choosing the right wheels for your car (looks and all) and have over 50% of the people liking ik, you need a phd in some unknown course.

Thats your opinion yes. I have been playing with offets on my s13 for years now and consider myself to be well knowledged of majorty of jdm cars.

Ive done plenty of research, 10 1/2's will fit no worries depending on offset i am aware, but when do you stop.... im sure its possible to fit 12s but it all comes down to whats available and what look your going for.

How can u not classify my rims at vip? They are Speed Star Veinna's, one of the most popular manafacturers of vip rims in japan. These rims are a part of jdm vip history if you done your research. So just because they arent 19's they arent 'baller' enough ? check out rimtuck.. im running more offset and tire strectch than 90% of that site. as soon as i get my shoot done ill be posting my pics up as they have no cars from aus on there.

What are your 'baller' wheel specs offset king?

no need to get defensive mate

just replying back to your statement

about fitting wider than 10 wheels.

if you think thats looks great. then thats great

as long as your happy.

i really cbf arguing about these kinda stuff on the net

what ever floats your boat and as long as your happy mate

thinkin about making my fogs "turning lamps" when the blinker is on the corresponding side fog comes on.

like the mercs and such?

turning on 1 side when you turn the blinker on right? lol

what about hazards fully on? LOL