ahahahaha

ur car is my inspiration, LOL

its like the idol of the IS250 world, hahahahaha

well IS-F LED's then roof spoiler + rear spoiler, :P

decided dropping would attract TOOO much attention from the cops on red P's, i'll do that when i get my greens

doesnt matter what colour P's u have. my brother is a green plater and he borrowed my car. gave it back to me with the p plates on but i didn't notice. started to wonder why police started paying a lot of attention to me on the roads and later realised that it was because of the green P's.

thank god i no longer have to put up with that crap! although even when i was a P plater i never displayed P plates for that very reason! it's too much a cop magnet even when u're not doing anything wrong!!!

thats a very mature thing to tell him lol

hahahah..... its a forum. opinions will come from all directions. whether its taken seriously is up to the reader! :-)

ahahahaha

ur car is my inspiration, LOL

its like the idol of the IS250 world, hahahahaha

well IS-F LED's then roof spoiler + rear spoiler, :P

decided dropping would attract TOOO much attention from the cops on red P's, i'll do that when i get my greens

doesnt matter what colour P's u have. my brother is a green plater and he borrowed my car. gave it back to me with the p plates on but i didn't notice. started to wonder why police started paying a lot of attention to me on the roads and later realised that it was because of the green P's.

thank god i no longer have to put up with that crap! although even when i was a P plater i never displayed P plates for that very reason! it's too much a cop magnet even when u're not doing anything wrong!!!

thats a very mature thing to tell him lol

hahahah..... its a forum. opinions will come from all directions. whether its taken seriously is up to the reader! :-)

lol i dont think lehman would risk his license lol if were him i wouldnt.

lol

i did it a few times when it was past 11, but i have like 2 ppl in the car, thats the thing with a lexus, cops dont suspect it to be a p plater car so wont really notice

oh and i debadged my car, but the holes...

i dont wanna pay to get em filled either, anyone got some cheap way i can fill em myself? or if not i was thinking of painting the IS250 a dark colour to match my SGM, and then attach the LEXUS to the front grill

what u guys think??

the car looks lower for some reason without the badges, lol

even when i was a P plater i never displayed P plates for that very reason! it's too much a cop magnet even when u're not doing anything wrong!!!

No P plates.....no trouble.

Very true. I never wore them either.

but when your on your reds if you do get pulled over or RBT no P plates means license gone.

• Changes to the display of L and P plates on vehicles.
    L or P plates may no longer be displayed from inside your vehicle. All learner and provisional drivers must clearly display their L and P plates on the front and back of the outside of the vehicle. The letters L and P on the plate must not be hidden. The penalty for incorrectly displayed plates is two demerit points and a fine.

(two plates missing 4 points) red P only has 3 points i believe? or is it 3 and zero is a "point")

Edited by LEX51S

i have 4 points on my license

i think the cop that pulled me over either forgot the send the fine/demerit point thingo

or he just let me off

plus with p plates, ANY speeding offence, even ones that would only deduct 3 points from a full license, you lose your provisional license

(two plates missing 4 points) red P only has 3 points i believe? or is it 3 and zero is a "point")

From rta.nsw.gov.au:

A provisional P1 licence will be suspended or refused if the threshold of four demerit points is reached or exceeded.

pics are upp

25ho19i.jpg

2lbjp06.jpg

i personally did NOT take out the grill to paint it, i just wrapped up the slit's and the hood, lights front bumper and just sprayed 3 coats, havent bought a clearcoat yet, need to get some tomorrow

u can of course take the grill surround out (theres a DIY on CL) and paint it, but i saw no point cuz its pretty much the same anyway and if it does get chipped i cant be stuffed taking it out and painting it again and again, lol

im thinking of putting the LEXUS symbol i took off the back on the passanger side on the lower grill, i've seen IS250's with a altezza emblem there and it looked alright

tell me what you think!

IMO its more of an aggresive look, but each to there own

yeh, ive had it on for about 4 days and its fine, got some clear coat today and will put 2 laters on later tonight

and the paint was just from Autobarn. told em my paint code (1G0) and they mix it up in a spray can (or just a can if u ask for it like that) for you and u just spray it on

as u can see it matches pretty damn good, dunno about other colours, but i can vouch for the SGM colour, its matches pretty much perfect (just that its a bit flatter than the stock paint, but i like it kinda flat, but i'll put some clear coat and see how it looks after)

it really compliments the car, and its a 30 - 45 min job (including waiting time)

and easy to just repaint if it ever gets scratched

i think it makes the car look more aggresive/lower but thats just me

im also thinking of spraying the chrome part around the doors black to match the middle black part

ohh cool

lol

yeh i did it around 16? or so hours after the base coat

i would have done it that night if my damn friend did break the nozzle of the clearcoat...

hahahaha

the paint will chip off later right??

how long do u rekon i can drive round (i drive everday) before i need to respray it??

thankss

Okay then if no one will post

ill post a mod i did tonight :D

IS350 4 pot brakes!!

Standard Is250 brakes So small and ugly

006-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

Rotors comparison IS250 vs IS350

011.jpg

Pic of the calipers

040.jpg

Installed!

015.jpg

the car stops really really really well now nose drives lol

Danny, is there or was there any complications in doing this upgrade.

where from and how much. oem pad?

The results of boredom !!!!!!!!!!!

a small mod. nothing major painted my numberplate holder same colour as car

photo3.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

but then i was bored playing around with a strip of DRL and a battery and i this was the outcome haha

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

Edited by LEX51S

wow nice

i was gonna paint mine while i was doing my grill but it wont make too much of a difference with my colour, but yours looks sick, especially with the LED strip!

good work man