Pic of yourself or BAN.

Ps, most of us here i'm sure aren't hoons who go after chicks for you know..., we may already have Gfs or wifes so post away in knowing that we just want to see you (if that meake sense) lol.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes: IDC - Go ahead and use your power and ban me. Dosent worry me. If your going to ban me because i wont post my pic online then its not worth coming on. I joined simply to have a laugh and learn a few things about my car. I made a comment the other day as a joke.

If you decide to ban me then Bye to everyone who ive chatted too. :(

Hello my fellow members!!!

Can I quickly jump in here before we get too carried away with the direction that this is heading!!

Lets remember that this forum is about knowledge shareing, building friendships with people that have a common interest and passion!! Our Lexus!! Jokes and toying around are great because it increases involvement and builds on our friendships!! Lets PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE try to have fun but by the same token remember why we are all here!!!

We want all to remain active and look forward to logging onto this forum!! I know that I do, hope that im not alone!! I have definately picked up alot of knowledge about my ride since joining this forum!!

Lets keep the quality posts coming through!!!

ProjectIS ;)

Ps. No ones going any where!!!

Back on topic, cough post pics. jking haha :)

Red IS250X with black and white custom mix plates and ROOF RACKS in Doncaster. Whats the world coming to? I dont know.

Be good brother!! (S#%t Stirrer)!!! <_<

Roof Racks............. What tha ......!! Hey, atleast its not just a Sydney thing now if the racks have been spotted in Vic aswell!! I bet the car that was spotted in Sydney was on holidays from Vic!!

Spotted a silver IS250 yesterday getting on the M4 at Westmead in the evening and surprise, surprise, it had roof racks. Only saving grace was that the girl driving it was hot.

Also a silver IS250 with the F1 wheels and rear boot spoiler in Marrickville, but wait for it, it had 4 parking sensors on the front but none at the back. Obviously the driver is only bad at parking front on. If the owner belongs to this forum I would love to hear the reasoning behind that.

reverse camera maybe?

i saw black is250 with roof racks on johnston st in the city last night.

3rd one with roof racks ive seen since i made this thread!

they are getting so common im gonna stop posting them lol

reverse camera maybe?

Unless your reverse camera does the corners of the car too, but I like having sensors on the rear corners particularly around tight city parking stations.

Yep camera has wide angle lens and would say it can almost see around corners, certainly a lot better than I can see out the back!

Don't know whats going on today, it must be "LEXUS OWNERS DAY"!!I reakon I saw every one of y'all this morning driving in. Atleast 10-15 IS250s and probably everyone from the IS200/300 group as well!! No high beams though!! Whats doin?!?!?!? ;)

Spotted..................... I think Steven250!! Black, and same wheels as yours!!! Sydney CBD 1600hrs!! <_<

Not me, my car stayed locked away in the garage today. Doesn't go out all that often.

Used it for a wedding (groom and best man, not bride) - with ribbon and all last Sunday. Expected to see a spotted post for sure... Spent hours cleaning it - then it rained...hard, so no good pics.

i was in the city today.. 6-7 ish

Wasn't U brother!! Yours is pretty easy to identify!! And you would know if it were you cause I generally try to tail or accelerate up from behind so that they know that Im there!!That is unless it is some ol' lady!!!

I work in the CBD so if ya see some crazy dude in ya rear vision for a second, its probably me!!! ;)

spotted 3 is250s in a space of 5minutes.

1st one was black and had big chrome rims and a nsw plate.

2nd one was a black is250x a couple cars behind it

both were at the new Westfield in Doncaster

3rd one has also black and had what looked like 18 inch rims.

Cnr of Blackburn and Doncaster rd.

Someone has to be a member here!? come on!

Ok, not sure what the deal is, Artarmon, I think the joint is called NSC, every time I pass by, there is at least 4 or 5 IS250's out the front. One stood out today as it had the same wheels as Ilv , and had a sticker on the back window!! Surely someone here can claim a ride!!!! :unsure:

i dropped my car off at roseville today at lexus service..

that actually could be my car

Well, that could make sense...Perhaps the service centre takes the cars there to get detailed or something. Like I said, there are always a heap of Lexus vehicles there.

The service dude must of turned ya traction control off because he was lighting em up down the street!!! HAHAHA!!!

Have you got a sticker on the back window!!

Blue IS250 with aftermarket crome alloys driving down Windsor rd earlier today (5pm approx)!!!

Hey I reckon that was me...Although if so, then I need to point out that my wheels are "Shadow Chrome". I've posted pics on this site before. I'm not a big Chromy fan, but the darker gunmetal look of shadow chrome is nice.

Ok, not sure what the deal is, Artarmon, I think the joint is called NSC, every time I pass by, there is at least 4 or 5 IS250's out the front. One stood out today as it had the same wheels as Ilv , and had a sticker on the back window!! Surely someone here can claim a ride!!!! :unsure:

Acutally, I reckon I can clear this up. NSC = North Shore Classic (smash repair place). I dinged up my car and asked Lexus of Chatswood to reccommend a repairer. They suggested NSC. I've been there twice (including today when I picked up my car) and there is always heaps of Lexus' in there an also out the front (but other cars as well including a Maserati and Porsche's).

On another note, I was being shown my car today (after repair) and the guy (he is the manager there) owns an IS250 as well. I checked out his ride, and it is dark grey with a boot lid spoiler, Advanti two piece rims, and lowered on Eibach springs and Bilstein suspension. He said that he's been working with cars for 20 years and the IS250 is the best car he's ever owned. He then showed me a 5 series with noticable gaps in body panels to prove the point, and he said that his wife owns a previous generation BMW 3 series coupe but hates it and prefers to drive his car! It's always nice to hear such comments. He also said he loves Lexus' but also hates them because to repair them back to their original level of quality is a big challenge for him and his team. Hahaha!

If you guys ever (and let's hope you don't) need a smash repair place, these guys are pretty good, and it makes me feel better knowing that the manager there drives my model of car and is obviously a car fanatic too.

Blue IS250 with aftermarket crome alloys driving down Windsor rd earlier today (5pm approx)!!!

Hey I reckon that was me...Although if so, then I need to point out that my wheels are "Shadow Chrome". I've posted pics on this site before. I'm not a big Chromy fan, but the darker gunmetal look of shadow chrome is nice.

Do you use Windsor rd much?? Im pretty sure thats not the first time i've seen the car.... Perhaps it was shadow chrome. I will have to eye out ya pic a bit closer.If it was U, very nice!!! ;) This is why we need our club sticker!! Or we start high beaming as soon as we see a modded IS!! Surely we can inspire more people to join our forum!!

Acutally, I reckon I can clear this up. NSC = North Shore Classic (smash repair place). I dinged up my car and asked Lexus of Chatswood to reccommend a repairer. They suggested NSC. I've been there twice (including today when I picked up my car) and there is always heaps of Lexus' in there an also out the front (but other cars as well including a Maserati and Porsche's).

On another note, I was being shown my car today (after repair) and the guy (he is the manager there) owns an IS250 as well. I checked out his ride, and it is dark grey with a boot lid spoiler, Advanti two piece rims, and lowered on Eibach springs and Bilstein suspension. He said that he's been working with cars for 20 years and the IS250 is the best car he's ever owned. He then showed me a 5 series with noticable gaps in body panels to prove the point, and he said that his wife owns a previous generation BMW 3 series coupe but hates it and prefers to drive his car! It's always nice to hear such comments. He also said he loves Lexus' but also hates them because to repair them back to their original level of quality is a big challenge for him and his team. Hahaha!

If you guys ever (and let's hope you don't) need a smash repair place, these guys are pretty good, and it makes me feel better knowing that the manager there drives my model of car and is obviously a car fanatic too.

Thanks for that!! I might have to pop in and have a chat to the guy. Why is he not a member!! Sounds like he could be a great contact! I wouldn't mind talking to him about getting my "M2" stonechips fixed!!!

Its awesome hearing things like that. Must admit, I remember reading that post about poor build quality and I thought "no way"!! I reakon they built to a tight spec!! Well mine anyway!!

Eibachs ha!!??! I need to start pushing a drop on my ride seriously!!

Do you use Windsor rd much?? Im pretty sure thats not the first time i've seen the car.... Perhaps it was shadow chrome. I will have to eye out ya pic a bit closer.If it was U, very nice!!! ;) This is why we need our club sticker!! Or we start high beaming as soon as we see a modded IS!! Surely we can inspire more people to join our forum!!

I'm on Windsor Rd about once or twice a week. High beam me!

Thanks for that!! I might have to pop in and have a chat to the guy. Why is he not a member!! Sounds like he could be a great contact! I wouldn't mind talking to him about getting my "M2" stonechips fixed!!!

Its awesome hearing things like that. Must admit, I remember reading that post about poor build quality and I thought "no way"!! I reakon they built to a tight spec!! Well mine anyway!!

Eibachs ha!!??! I need to start pushing a drop on my ride seriously!!

Yeah, he said the Eibach's and Bilstein's cost him about $1400 done at a "proper suspension place". The guy's name is "CJ" if you decide to drop in.