the neomax i was looking at says they are fully camber adjustable although maybe not for 250 rears. would have to clarify. does anyone know more info?

Silver's NEO MAX -Pillow Ball/Camber Tops.

http://www.shiftperformance.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=80_125_327&products_id=990&products_name=Silver's NEO MAX -Pillow Ball/Camber Tops&category_name=Silver's

Down in Toyota list, is250 is included, but is the Pillow Ball/Camber Tops only for Front or both Fronts and Rear?

im really keen to get the bc racing br series, has anybody had any experience with these?

are they camber adjustable, do i need a rear camber arm?

far out this is hard, not having any idea :(

thats them justin but yes that is the question. front yes ... rear ???

I hate to spend $1300 odd on what looks like a budgeted brand set of coilovers only to find out it's not rear adjustable. I'm sure danny knows, if not his mates will.

Nothing comes cheap when it's "adjustable".

I guess there is aways the camber kit if you choose to "waste money" (spending less and wasting money, not sure how that could make sense) and just get Teins springs or something.

• 3 months later...

the neomax i was looking at says they are fully camber adjustable although maybe not for 250 rears. would have to clarify. does anyone know more info?

No coilovers have adjustable camber on the rear.

You will have to get a rear camber arm kit,

only brands i know of that do them for is250's are Cusco and i believe Kazama make a set also.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone's selling their Tein S Tech Springs for $200,-

should I get it.....

what's the drop like..??

Much more stiffer/bumpier?? will it cause any scrubs ..on my 18" Sports wheels?

anyone have any idea? pics ??

Cheers

Mario

hey buddy all u gota do is abit of search on this forum and you'll find your answers

iv had tein S-tecs on my Previous IS250 with 18" wheels

go with the link that's on the first page on the Stec drop

Picture245.jpg

there u go

my old ride with Tein S-tecs

THanks for that... ILuv

Do you have any more close up photo of the wheels..

How's the fitting and ride experience..??

Cheers,

THanks for that... ILuv

Do you have any more close up photo of the wheels..

How's the fitting and ride experience..??

Cheers,

i have noidea mate

they came with the car when i bought it

that was my old is250

about 2 years ago

so yeah i cant remember

i remember it was better than the presteige springs

alot stiffer

better handling and such

• 4 weeks later...

HI all

I have read this section with great interest. Im thinking of lowering mine by about 1 inch. Has anyone else done this? I have fitted 18s to the car and I am happy with the ride quality. What I am concerened about is loosing ride quality with lowering it. Also, I know to some cars fitting sway bars changes the handling heaps and makes the cars so much more predictable. This was true for my Subaru Liberty. The rear bar was hollow originally. From your experiences is it a worthwhile upgrade for the IS250 or just a waste of cash. Sorry about all the questions

Cecil

HI all

I have read this section with great interest. Im thinking of lowering mine by about 1 inch. Has anyone else done this? I have fitted 18s to the car and I am happy with the ride quality. What I am concerened about is loosing ride quality with lowering it. Also, I know to some cars fitting sway bars changes the handling heaps and makes the cars so much more predictable. This was true for my Subaru Liberty. The rear bar was hollow originally. From your experiences is it a worthwhile upgrade for the IS250 or just a waste of cash. Sorry about all the questions

Cecil

Lowering your car will make the ride different. You just get use to it after a while. Some part of the ride quality depends on what type of springs you choose, and if you go with the coils system that will also be different. All comes down to whagt you buy.

Personal if you go springs only and if you want good drop, get Tein S as they drop lower than your Tanabe, H&R and F -Sports although i'm not sure about the ride comfort. If you get Coils you won't need to think about drop, as you can taylor the drop just what brand you want.

Hi All

Well, i have fitted the pedders lowered springs with a terrible result.

front 350 from centre of hub to gaurd

rear 325 " " " " " "

Looks absolutely crap.

I am ordering eibach springs, Only one problem...... None available for 7 weeks in Australia. Has anyone had any luck ordering from the States?

Darren

I have tried Eibach themselves. Is there places around that specialize in our cars . Who Knows, they might have a set in the back corner of their parts room. Any chances of some names? I wouldn't know where to start.

edit, I have just ordered the springs from the States. AUD372 delivered which is just short of $200 cheaper than I could get them from over here. I got them off ebay if anyone else is interested

Cecil

• 3 weeks later...